Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“The Process was followed” 😂

DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
edited January 2021 in Tug Tavern
Virginia Rule Allowing Late Ballots Missing Postmark Was Illegal, Court Rules

https://dailycaller.com/2021/01/25/virginia-late-ballots-postmark-illegal-court/

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    If the other challenges ever make it to a fair court, you'll see more of these types of results.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    But but our clueless HH Comrade said “The Process was followed.” 🙄
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited January 2021
    The process WAS followed. Process led all the way to the House and Senate just as the process calls for. A vote was taken on the issues allowed by the Process and Trump lost again 450-50 or something.

Process now says, if you don’t like those who lost their nerve, vote them out.

From your link: On Oct. 28, one week before the Nov. 3 federal elections, Eldridge blocked the law due to the PILF lawsuit. Virginia was therefore prevented from counting late ballots without postmarks, PILF spokesperson Logan Churchwell told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Im not ready to proclaim ALL ducks can’t read
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club

If the other challenges ever make it to a fair court, you'll see more of these types of results.

If monkeys flew out of my butt, too.....

Get one of these through the courts in Washington or California, then 'we' might have a shot at restoring the complete transformation to a República bananera

I'm not hopeful, but to counter your point, those whack job west coast courts rulings are overturned by higher courts at an astonishing rate. The "process", if actually followed, will take time and appeal to higher courts.
    edited January 2021
    doogie said:

The process WAS followed. Process led all the way to the House and Senate just as the process calls for. A vote was taken on the issues allowed by the Process and Trump lost again 450-50 or something.

From your link: On Oct. 28, one week before the Nov. 3 federal elections, Eldridge blocked the law due to the PILF lawsuit. Virginia was therefore prevented from counting late ballots without postmarks, PILF spokesperson Logan Churchwell told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

doogie said:

Your a nut for saying the process was followed. I gave you incontrovertible evidence of fraud and you chose to eschew it. Then your childish response was to attack me. Your post was bullshit and your attack on me was childish and meant to obfuscate the fact you are full of crap.

The process calls for votes to be legal. Many weren’t. The fact you can’t acknowledge proven facts just delegitimizes the things you claim and shows you to be a clown. Your attack on me for presenting evidence of how wrong you were was unwarranted and juvenile.

There was massive fraud in this election. The “process” was not followed particularly by nefarious Secretaries of State that changed the election laws that they weren’t legally allowed to. They didn’t follow the Process. They illegally bastardized the process. If you would rather attack other people for just pointing out the Truth. No one can help you.

Remember: None are so blind as those that “WILL NOT SEE”

You’re a fucking kook.

As in a certifiable nut. You should seek help, or not.

You’re going to waste your life anguishing over things you have no control over. The next four years for you are gonna suck balls and that is the foundation the rest of your life will be built upon.

Trump lost. Suck it up buttercup.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

You’re a fucking kook.

As in a certifiable nut. You should seek help, or not.

You’re going to waste your life anguishing over things you have no control over. The next four years for you are gonna suck balls and that is the foundation the rest of your life will be built upon.

Trump lost. Suck it up buttercup.

Or join the no-huddle team and run it up. No mercy, Herman.

edited January 2021
    I’m a kook because I tell the truth Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are the one that needs help. It looks like your good at Projection too. I am retired. Politics is not the foundation of my life. I just have time, lots of time. You might look at yourself. Those that eschew the Truth are really doomed to be unhappy supplicants and doomed to manipulation as it seems you and people of your ilk have devolved into.
    Retired? I would have thought you were in your 20’s.
    edited January 2021
    No, unlike you I was educated before the time where nuts like you were placed in K-12 re-education camps. I went to college/graduate school so long ago you could smoke in class and actually differing opinions were encouraged in class and no one was attacked for them.
    DJDuck said:

No, unlike you I was educated before the time where nuts like you were placed in K-12 re-education camps. I went to college/graduate school so long ago you could smoke in class and actually differing opinions were encouraged in class and no one was attacked for them.

Wow. Kook
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    DJDuck said:

Who fucking cares? You're an idiot. Fuck off.
    dflea said:

DJDuck said:

Kiss my ass. You can’t handle the truth either moron.

dflea said:

DJDuck said:

It seems Doogie and you care moron.

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,208
    The process was definitely not followed, but they didn't do enough in court to prove it. Problem is afterwards it is very hard for the courts to want to overturn an election. Plus most of the fraud votes had already been comingled with the good ones(on purpose) making it even harder. Add in mail in voting and Trump was sunk. Add in a horrible Georgia sec of state and we lost the Senate. It is what it is, but if it isn't changed back, the GOP is screwed. Look up HR1... and you will be even more worried if it passes.
    edited January 2021
    DJDuck said:

I’m a kook because I tell the truth Ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are the one that needs help. It looks like your good at Projection too. I am retired. Politics is not the foundation of my life. I just have time, lots of time. You might look at yourself. Those that eschew the Truth are really doomed to be unhappy supplicants and doomed to manipulation as it seems you and people of your ilk have devolved into.

Evidence you’re a kook

1. You’re a duck
    2. You choose to live in Oregon
    3. You link a Gotcha article about the election that tells the Exact opposite narrative you’re trying to push
    4. Even though pointed out to you, gently, you’re too stupid to see it or blind?(it happens to old people- did you get your free lasic yet?)
    5. Abundance
    dflea said:

DJDuck said:

Kiss my ass. You can’t handle the truth either moron.
    doogie said:

DJDuck said:

Wow. Kook
    Amazing.......one rarely sees such eloquence on a forum like this.

Goduckies said:

The process was definitely not followed, but they didn't do enough in court to prove it. Problem is afterwards it is very hard for the courts to want to overturn an election. Plus most of the fraud votes had already been comingled with the good ones(on purpose) making it even harder. Add in mail in voting and Trump was sunk. Add in a horrible Georgia sec of state and we lost the Senate. It is what it is, but if it isn't changed back, the GOP is screwed. Look up HR1... and you will be even more worried if it passes.

Exactly GD

edited January 2021
    On Oct. 28, one week before the Nov. 3 federal elections, Eldridge blocked the law due to the PILF lawsuit. Virginia was therefore prevented from counting late ballots without postmarks, PILF spokesperson Logan Churchwell told the Daily Caller News Foundation.