Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Martin and Incognito: A love story

124»

Comments

• Options
    Swaye said:

I do like how even though CD gets ass raped on here about 81 times a week, he doesn't run off like a bitch. Speaking of, where has Aubs been?

Reminds me of Sark every year he plays Oregon. It's just amazing he shows up year after year and takes on Oregon for his annual ass raping.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Looks like the golves are off.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    My two points:

1) How in the hell has Passion not commented in this thread?

2) I would also be depressed if I knew at the end of the year I'd lose my job too. Should I be medicated?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My two points:

2) I would also be depressed if I knew at the end of the year I'd lose my job too. Should I be medicated?

Depends. Would you tell your mom you were depressed in a text?

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2014
    dnc said:

My two points:

No, but I might send her a tweet
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

My two points:

No, but I might send her a tweet
    Tough call. I'll have to defer to Dr. CollegeDoog.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I do like how even though CD gets ass raped on here about 81 times a week, he doesn't run off like a bitch. Speaking of, where has Aubs been?

It's not rape if they enjoy it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There's a distinction to be made between clinical depression (which Martin clearly admitted to) and being a pussy.

And yes, it was selective RoadDawg. It was clearly one sided.

http://deadspin.com/the-worst-stuff-from-the-dolphins-investigation-updati-1522846626

Read all of that, like I have, and get back to me.

Clinical depression superiority guy
    CollegeDoog diagnosed Martin himself. This was in between actively trading all day, giving his investment tips to the best brokers in NYC, going to class, making multiple posts as the world's greatest troll on HH, and giving a speech on woodchips at the climate control convention.
    CollegeDoog really is turning into a young version of Phil Bleenor.

Next thing you know he'll claim he knew the whole time after the fact it happened.
    I wish we could trade CollegeDoog for Bleenor.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

There's a distinction to be made between clinical depression (which Martin clearly admitted to) and being a pussy.

http://deadspin.com/the-worst-stuff-from-the-dolphins-investigation-updati-1522846626

CollegeDoog diagnosed Martin himself. This was in between actively trading all day, giving his investment tips to the best brokers in NYC, going to class, making multiple posts as the world's greatest troll on HH, and giving a speech on woodchips at the climate control convention.

Next thing you know he'll claim he knew the whole time after the fact it happened.
    I wish we could trade CollegeDoog for Bleenor.

I wish we could trade CollegeDoog for TuffDoog (RIP)
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2014
    Swaye said:

That's because deep down, Aubbie know's he's a fucking idiot, whereas CollegeDoog thinks he should be on the fucking Mensa board of directors.
  • Options

I wish we could trade CollegeDoog for Bleenor PLSS.

Obvious fix given his MIA status.
  • Options

What CollegeDoog didn't learn on his pony league t-ball team is that an intimidating, physically demanding sport like football evokes a fight or flight mentality. Martin was not playing great football. So what does he do? He chums it up with Incognito, parties a ton, and evidently doesn't bust his ass every waking minute of the day to get better. He chose the mentally weak 'flight' response, and it bit him in the ass when he was in danger of losing his last remaining playing time.

Does he decide to man up now, and either get better or get treated for depression (if he really is clinically depressed)? No. He throws his mentor under the bus and gets the fuck out of Dodge.

Anyone who has any sympathy for Martin in this scenario, given the info that has been made public, is a bleeding-heart moron like CollegeDoogFS.

Lol I fully well understand the mentality it takes to play football.

The issue isn't that, it's the treatment Martin received from grown men. Professionals.

I like to act that racial taunts and prolonged over the top hazing are part of a necessary fight or flight mentality in a professional work place.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited February 2014

Swaye said:

That's because deep down, Aubbie know's he's a fucking idiot, whereas CollegeDoog thinks he should be on the fucking Mensa board of directors.
    Fuck that make me President already.
  • Options
    Lost on PGOS is the fact that Incognito and Martin clearly weren't "boys".

The texts to his parents show a belief that acceptance into the "culture" would solve his depression problems.

So he plays along with Incognito's racist bullshit thinking that it will stop after a while.

It didn't and wouldn't have, rearing any attempt to stop it with some kind of altercation useless, as Martin clearly had no support in that locker room or from the management.

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Can we get a Kangaroo Court on this bored?

In all honesty, a Judas fine would help offset the website costs for DJ and the mods/devs
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    Founders Club

Sometimes you just say......I was wrong

Hi Kim!!
  • Options

Sometimes you just say......I was wrong

Hi Kim!!
    Kim was just reporting what he was hearing at the time. He never said those things would happen.

Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2014

Lost on PGOS is the fact that Incognito and Martin clearly weren't "boys".

The texts to his parents show a belief that acceptance into the "culture" would solve his depression problems.

So he plays along with Incognito's racist bullshit thinking that it will stop after a while.

It didn't and wouldn't have, rearing any attempt to stop it with some kind of altercation useless, as Martin clearly had no support in that locker room or from the management.

You don't frequently hang out and recap your nights out with someone you hate. It wasn't just Incognito instituting hanging out either. You're either being naive or you are still upset the best players on your Pony League All Star team were mean to you. They shouldn't have called you faggot when you dropped that fly ball in right field. That you feel validated by a report by a guy the NFL hired speaks volumes. Everyone understands what went on except you.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What CollegeDoog didn't learn on his pony league t-ball team is that an intimidating, physically demanding sport like football evokes a fight or flight mentality. Martin was not playing great football. So what does he do? He chums it up with Incognito, parties a ton, and evidently doesn't bust his ass every waking minute of the day to get better. He chose the mentally weak 'flight' response, and it bit him in the ass when he was in danger of losing his last remaining playing time.

Does he decide to man up now, and either get better or get treated for depression (if he really is clinically depressed)? No. He throws his mentor under the bus and gets the fuck out of Dodge.

Anyone who has any sympathy for Martin in this scenario, given the info that has been made public, is a bleeding-heart moron like CollegeDoogFS.

Lol no you dont, keep trying though.
  • Options
    Founders Club

The issue isn't that, it's the treatment Martin received from grown men. Professionals.

I like to act that racial taunts and prolonged over the top hazing are part of a necessary fight or flight mentality in a professional work place.

You have absolutely no understanding of the mentality it takes to play football.

If you are being "bullied" by a fellow teammate, you fucking fight fire with fire. You lift twice as much as your bully, use the slights to motivate you, and come back into the locker room 4 months later and kick the shit out of him if you have a problem with him.

You don't run to your lawyer mommy like a little bitch.

FO, CD