Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Martin and Incognito: A love story

Comments

• Options

Bump.

So a "bullying report" done by some ESPN hack now confirms you're right?

Martin is guilty of being a HUGE gaping pussy, and Incognito is guilty of being a jackass.

Who fucking cares.
    Looks like CollegeDoog was right, again.

The next time you're right about something will be the first.

That should be a pole, who is right more often Kim Grinolds or CollegeDoog? Kim did accidentally get 2013 will be special right.
    Who has writing skills that mirror those of a high school freshman in every post?
    Huh? I didn't realize you were also an English professor as well as the other long list of bullshit attributes that you have.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bump.

Martin is guilty of being a HUGE gaping pussy, and Incognito is guilty of being a jackass.

Who fucking cares.

That should be a pole, who is right more often Kim Grinolds or CollegeDoog? Kim did accidentally get 2013 will be special right.
    Who has writing skills that mirror those of a high school freshman in every post?
    You?
  • Options

Bump.

Who fucking cares.

You?
    My prose is unparalleled
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

There's distinction to be made between clinical depression (which Martin clearly admitted to) and being a pussy.

And yes, it was selective RoadDawg. It was clearly one sided.

http://deadspin.com/the-worst-stuff-from-the-dolphins-investigation-updati-1522846626

Read all of that, like I have, and get back to me.

Yawn. None of that was surprising. Nobody has ever said Incognito isn't an asshole.

But you defended him against Martin. Multiple times.

You asked in this thread "if it was still bullying?".

It's OK to admit you were wrong and didn't have the full story.

Do you not realize Martin's mother is an attorney specializing in bullying cases?

He can't cut it in the NFL, so he turns on his brah in a last ditch effort to still get rich.

It's OK to admit that you're of average intelligence, and that you don't know everything about everything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited February 2014

There's distinction to be made between clinical depression (which Martin clearly admitted to) and being a pussy.

http://deadspin.com/the-worst-stuff-from-the-dolphins-investigation-updati-1522846626

Yawn. None of that was surprising. Nobody has ever said Incognito isn't an asshole.

Do you not realize Martin's mother is an attorney specializing in bullying cases?

He can't cut it in the NFL, so he turns on his brah in a last ditch effort to still get rich.

It's OK to admit that you're of average intelligence, and that you don't know everything about everything.
    Yeah just ignore the months of texts leading up to that. But otherwise the "last ditch" effort makes sense.

It's ok to admit you didn't follow the story and are talking out your ass.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Yeah just ignore the months of texts leading up to that. But otherwise the "last ditch" effort makes sense.

The months worth of texts to Incognito showed that, if anything, they were friends chasing pussy and doing drugs when they weren't playing foosball.

The texts to his parents showed that he was struggling with cutting it in the NFL.

It's ok to admit you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, ever.

• Options

There's a distinction to be made between clinical depression (which Martin clearly admitted to) and being a pussy.

Clinical depression superiority guy
    CollegeDoog diagnosed Martin himself. This was in between actively trading all day, giving his investment tips to the best brokers in NYC, going to class, making multiple posts as the world's greatest troll on HH, and giving a speech on woodchips at the climate control convention.
    He texted his parents that he was depressed multiple times. Right after leaving the Dolphins he checked in to a hospital to get help.

I wonder why I would make that insight?

You're not very good at this.
  • Options

The months worth of texts to Incognito showed that, if anything, they were friends chasing pussy and doing drugs when they weren't playing foosball.

The texts to his parents showed that he was struggling with cutting it in the NFL.

Lol I guess that's one ridiculously jaded way to look at it.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

There's a distinction to be made between clinical depression (which Martin clearly admitted to) and being a pussy.

CollegeDoog diagnosed Martin himself. This was in between actively trading all day, giving his investment tips to the best brokers in NYC, going to class, making multiple posts as the world's greatest troll on HH, and giving a speech on woodchips at the climate control convention.
    He texted his parents that he was depressed multiple times. Right after leaving the Dolphins he checked in to a hospital to get help.

I wonder why I would make that insight?

You're not very good at this.
    Huh?

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I also find it funny when CollegeDoog calls out peoples sources when they shit all over his FS arguments, yet he uses some fag from the Liberal Wide World of Sports and it is legit.

El Oh El.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    Founders Club

Ding ding ding

Missing link
  • Options
    Founders Club

Try ridiculously logical.

Logic....you should try it out sometime.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Try ridiculously logical.

Logic....you should try it out sometime.
    Not in his wheelhouse
  • Options

CollegeDoog really is turning into a young version of Phil Bleenor.

Next thing you know he'll claim he knew the whole time after the fact it happened.
  • Options

Lol well we can clearly tell who never played team sports in their lifetime (or if they did sucked harder than Talia Crichton).

In another thread he claimed he was on some AAU select team. CollegeDoog has a story and has been in every single situation imaginable despite only being 20.

Pretty remarkable he finds so much time to poast here with his amazing life and background.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bump.

Who fucking cares.

But he nose stuf alot about teenage boy's' hips, so itskool.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2014
    What CollegeDoog didn't learn on his pony league t-ball team is that an intimidating, physically demanding sport like football evokes a fight or flight mentality. Martin was not playing great football. So what does he do? He chums it up with Incognito, parties a ton, and evidently doesn't bust his ass every waking minute of the day to get better. He chose the mentally weak 'flight' response, and it bit him in the ass when he was in danger of losing his last remaining playing time.

Does he decide to man up now, and either get better or get treated for depression (if he really is clinically depressed)? No. He throws his mentor under the bus and gets the fuck out of Dodge.

Anyone who has any sympathy for Martin in this scenario, given the info that has been made public, is a bleeding-heart moron like CollegeDoogFS.