Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Couch sale coming?

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

ntxduck said:

Per Jhop via BDTW

“The smoke around Washington wide receiver Puka Nacua is founded. I’m hearing he’s gone and has reached out (via back channels) to Oregon about joining the Ducks. As hard as this might be to swallow, but given what else is out there, Oregon doesn’t have room for Nacua and won’t be able to make room for him. I’m not sure if that means he’ll go to Utah or BYU or somewhere else, but the Ducks just can’t use a spot on him.”

Greyshirt a possibility?
    Oregon’s wrs suck balls. They will find a way. Addison will be kicked off or some random shit like that. They’re not dumb.
    TLDR: Oregon will be 6 scholarship players over the 85 limit by signing day and needs a flea market worth of couch sales. Including returning seniors there are currently 96 scholarship players.

Sounds full. But...

Oregon is never full. Because that’s what caring means. The athletic department will have to pay the university an extra $600k for those out of state scholarships.

*NOC WARNING*

First off, Mario thanks you for the compliment. Not dumb is pretty high praise for a program that kicks field goals from the one yard line and punts from the other teams 45 when down by 13.

Secondly, Oregon has so many busts at WR to cut but Bryan Addison is not one of them. For one, he played CB in 2020. As a freshman he produced more than the rest of the WR busts combined.

Do Oregon’s WRs suck balls? Most of them do, enthusiastically.

Devon Williams doesn’t. If he can just stop trying to punch players on the other team and save it for the bar and house parties that would be great. Pittman doesn’t. Johnson and Redd were waiting for Sherbert to leave before they became good. Everyone else sucks, but this was Oregon’s best WR group since 2015. That’s not saying much, but even the Hellen Keller school has a valedictorian.
    I watched some games this year. I am convinced they’re all jags or worse except for williams. He made plays when I saw. Puka would instantly start. Don’t know what their fascination with midget wr’s is?
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Per Jhop via BDTW

“The smoke around Washington wide receiver Puka Nacua is founded. I’m hearing he’s gone and has reached out (via back channels) to Oregon about joining the Ducks. As hard as this might be to swallow, but given what else is out there, Oregon doesn’t have room for Nacua and won’t be able to make room for him. I’m not sure if that means he’ll go to Utah or BYU or somewhere else, but the Ducks just can’t use a spot on him.”

Greyshirt a possibility?
    Oregon’s wrs suck balls. They will find a way. Addison will be kicked off or some random shit like that. They’re not dumb.
    Dad won’t fly though
    His dad is dead but don’t know if that was the joke or whoosh. But pointing it out nonetheless.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

He should go to tOSU

You play to win the game not pad the stats

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Public service announcement: It is possible (quite easy, actually) to avoid seeing/loading ads in your web browser. Even on your mobile browser. There are extensions for this.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,037
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

doogie said:

Public service announcement: It is possible (quite easy, actually) to avoid seeing/loading ads in your web browser. Even on your mobile browser. There are extensions for this.
    It's honestly unbelievable. I haven't seen an ad or had a pop up(ask my gf) in 15 years. People are fucking STUPID.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,001
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

doogie said:

There are extensions for this.
    Installing random browser extensions when you don't now what you're doing is a great way to get malware on your computer that will watch your activity next time you use that browser to log into your bank account.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

ntxduck said:

Per Jhop via BDTW

Greyshirt a possibility?
    TLDR: Oregon will be 6 scholarship players over the 85 limit by signing day and needs a flea market worth of couch sales. Including returning seniors there are currently 96 scholarship players.

Sounds full. But...

Oregon is never full. Because that’s what caring means. The athletic department will have to pay the university an extra $600k for those out of state scholarships.

*NOC WARNING*

First off, Mario thanks you for the compliment. Not dumb is pretty high praise for a program that kicks field goals from the one yard line and punts from the other teams 45 when down by 13.

Secondly, Oregon has so many busts at WR to cut but Bryan Addison is not one of them. For one, he played CB in 2020. As a freshman he produced more than the rest of the WR busts combined.

Devon Williams doesn’t. If he can just stop trying to punch players on the other team and save it for the bar and house parties that would be great. Pittman doesn’t. Johnson and Redd were waiting for Sherbert to leave before they became good. Everyone else sucks, but this was Oregon’s best WR group since 2015. That’s not saying much, but even the Hellen Keller school has a valedictorian.
    I watched some games this year. I am convinced they’re all jags or worse except for williams. He made plays when I saw. Puka would instantly start. Don’t know what their fascination with midget wr’s is?
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

Per Jhop via BDTW

Greyshirt a possibility?
    Dad won’t fly though
    His dad is dead but don’t know if that was the joke or whoosh. But pointing it out nonetheless.
    Nobody, and I mean nobody, loves shitting on Oregon WRs more than me. This season it was the best position group on the team, blah blah Helen Keller. They couldn’t catch the flu for Herbert but avoided the covid and caught wildly off target hucks for Shuck.

Maybe my WR standards are so low after going through years that have included Dillon Mitchell as the only option, Brenden Schooler being considered a starting quality WR, and Penn State’s cast off becoming Herbert’s favorite target. To go from that to doubting if the #3 and #6 WR recruits will even get to play much as freshman. That, and not having a fucking QB despite leading the conference in all QB stats while Herbert is crowned greatest rookie QB of all time, is just what I expected. Football is a cruel joke.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021

doogie said:

Installing random browser extensions when you don't now what you're doing is a great way to get malware on your computer that will watch your activity next time you use that browser to log into your bank account.
    Random? Shoving random things up your ass is also a bad idea. But I'm guessing most people check to see what things are before shoving them up their ass. At least that's what I do. YMMV.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,826
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Random? Shoving random things up your ass is also a bad idea. But I'm guessing most people check to see what things are before shoving them up their ass. At least that's what I do. YMMV.
    Pics please.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Pics please.
    Have you seen the look on my face in my avatar pic? Now you know what's up.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

doogie said:

Not really. Assuming most people use Chrome, then you just add through the Chrome extension store.

Though I applaud you for taking precautions, you have a long ways to go before you reach @DJDuck levels of computer illiteracy.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

doogie said:

Not really. Assuming most people use Chrome, then you just add through the Chrome extension store.

Though I applaud you for taking precautions, you have a long ways to go before you reach @DJDuck levels of computer illiteracy.

doogie said:

doogie said:

• Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,001
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

doogie said:

Adding it from the Chrome extension store guarantees nothing. They found 106 chrome extensions last summer that were sniffing keystrokes of users.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/google-removes-106-chrome-extensions-for-collecting-sensitive-user-data/

You've been warned.

I'd never install an extension on a browser you use for anything like logging in to your bank, brokerage, etc.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

doogie said:

I remember my browser-extension-based-ad-blocking phase.

https://pi-hole.net/
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,826
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogie said:

Pics please.
    Have you seen the look on my face in my avatar pic? Now you know what's up.
    YKW
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    How about DuckDuckGo.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HFNY said:

How about DuckDuckGo.

Default search engine in UWAD offices, is what I’m hearing
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Per Jhop via BDTW

Greyshirt a possibility?

Sounds full. But...

*NOC WARNING*

There’s flexibility in 85. 25 however means 25. Unless you didn’t hand out grad transfer couches to Brown and Happle and an ill-fated one to Luke Hill. Then you can post date a few signees to 2020.

Crystalball, on the other hand has four couches left to hand out. One is for Cardwell. One is just in case JTT changes his mind. Two can be for pursuing transfers.