Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People are getting dumber and dumber

2»

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

You want inflation and higher prices for day to day goods ... let’s start with increasing the price of energy. Not only will the public spend more for their gas/travel (because raising prices don’t really reduce travel needs), but the increased costs to business will just end up getting passed on to consumers

That’s not even getting into the reduction of energy supply as it pertains to national security

Critical thinking is hard

Offer a real alternative, based in facts, and candidates who could crack 95 on an IQ test.
    Unbelievable ... instead of discussing the merit of the comment/opinion you’re deflecting

I get that it’s hard
    What does the Washington GOP stand for besides guns, "let God sort them out" virus measures, and telling a population of people who are heavily subsidized by King County that King County is the problem?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

You want inflation and higher prices for day to day goods ... let’s start with increasing the price of energy. Not only will the public spend more for their gas/travel (because raising prices don’t really reduce travel needs), but the increased costs to business will just end up getting passed on to consumers

That’s not even getting into the reduction of energy supply as it pertains to national security

Joe Biden sold us to China. There is no national security now.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Welcome to California

When I was poor I had to cut food to afford gas to get to work so I could buy food

The poor get fucked as always but really hard by energy prices inflated for no reason other than so rich idiots can feel good

There is a reason that I am a man of the people. I earned it
    It’s really crazy to me that people don’t understand this

I was referencing the general public ... Inslee needs to tax all that he can to pay for his spending problems
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Offer a real alternative, based in facts, and candidates who could crack 95 on an IQ test.
    Unbelievable ... instead of discussing the merit of the comment/opinion you’re deflecting

I get that it’s hard
    What does the Washington GOP stand for besides guns, "let God sort them out" virus measures, and telling a population of people who are heavily subsidized by King County that King County is the problem?
    My comments were more tied to the general public not understanding this

Culp is an idiot and didn’t deserve to come anywhere close to being a Governor

The reason IMO why the Washington GOP has a hard time attracting good candidates is because the deck is so stacked against them in a state wide election that it’s virtually pointless right now
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

I get that it’s hard
    Inslee's virus measures are let God sort it out beneath a veneer of fake science

Fooled you I guess
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Welcome to California

When I was poor I had to cut food to afford gas to get to work so I could buy food

The poor get fucked as always but really hard by energy prices inflated for no reason other than so rich idiots can feel good

There is a reason that I am a man of the people. I earned it
    It’s really crazy to me that people don’t understand this

I was referencing the general public ... Inslee needs to tax all that he can to pay for his spending problems
    I was referencing Jay

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

I get that it’s hard
    Inslee's virus measures are let God sort it out beneath a veneer of fake science

Fooled you I guess
    I guess I was fooled by the numbers. Some people call them "facts".
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yes you were since the numbers don' show what you've been saying all year

Yes you were since the numbers don' show what you've been saying all year

Can I convince you the sky is blue then?
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter

Worship the state

This is the "conservative" debate moderator
    Chris Wallace lol. I don't know how anyone can take him seriously, especially after that Trump interview a few months ago.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Actually had respect for Mike Wallace

I am pretty sure that both Reagan and Bill Clinton were far superior speech makers in the spirit of bi partisanship. Didn't listen today because I'm not a retard

Actually had respect for Mike Wallace

I am pretty sure that both Reagan and Bill Clinton were far superior speech makers in the spirit of bi partisanship. Didn't listen today because I'm not a retard

True. You don't have that excuse.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Well, you're obviously out.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

I get that it’s hard

Fooled you I guess
    I guess I was fooled by the numbers. Some people call them "facts".
    Don't use words you don't understand, little girl.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Cheap indian gas in Idaho is the tits.

Fuck you, Jay, you fucking faggot child killer.

Just gassed up last week at Sinclair in Idaho Falls at $2.11
    It twitched.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,768
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Offer a real alternative, based in facts and candidates who could crack 95 on an IQ test.
    Our energy policy turned around quite nicely under Trump but of course you're too stupid to know that. That left it up to shit hole states to artificially fuck the poor and California was happy to do so

America is energy independent. Soon to be was thanks to Chi Com Joe
    Decreasing reliance on OPEC and the Middle East for energy not only created energy independence but increased national security

Taking the ability for OPEC and the Middle East at large to effectively use energy to leverage their power over the world and significantly reduce that power is a net positive for the world
    European “allies” don’t want us energy independent. They want us to protect the shared source with our military.