Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Good luck with that, y’all.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cheap indian gas in Idaho is the tits.

Fuck you, Jay, you fucking faggot child killer.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Just gassed up last week at Sinclair in Idaho Falls at $2.11
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kind of late to the party kid
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    edited January 2021
    TommySQC said:

Just gassed up last week at Sinclair in Idaho Falls at $2.11

Respect the bidness.

Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't know anything about Culp other than there is no way in hell he wasn't better than Inslee. My now dead dog is better than Inslee. Yet several here were convinced that Culp wasn't worthy to replace such a great man as Inslee

In a few years the state of Washington GOP will be spared further embarrassment like here in California. If the top two in the primary are democrats that is your general election

The only person who can beat Newsom is another democrat but democrats do what they are told

Having one party will be great in the long run. What could go wrong?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter

I don't know anything about Culp other than there is no way in hell he wasn't better than Inslee. My now dead dog is better than Inslee. Yet several here were convinced that Culp wasn't worthy to replace such a great man as Inslee

In a few years the state of Washington GOP will be spared further embarrassment like here in California. If the top two in the primary are democrats that is your general election

The only person who can beat Newsom is another democrat but democrats do what they are told

Culp's culpability is incidental to the larger problem that the WAGOP ran a one-stoplight cop from Eastern Washington. And I voted from him, because what difference does it make.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Culp's culpability is incidental to the larger problem that the WAGOP ran a one-stoplight cop from Eastern Washington. And I voted from him, because what difference does it make.
    I’m old enough to remember when the Washington GOP was catering to nuts and the national GOP wasn’t. At least the Washington GOP has remained consistent.
    edited January 2021

HHusky said:

I’m old enough to remember when the Washington GOP was catering to nuts and the national GOP wasn’t. At least the Washington GOP has remained consistent.
    lol H forgets that he pretends to be Washington GOP back in the day

Nuts? Checks out
    Hardly. I'm just a tick younger than you. I also remember when the Washington GOP began its outreach to lunatics. It happened after you and I had voted quite a few times.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You want inflation and higher prices for day to day goods ... let’s start with increasing the price of energy. Not only will the public spend more for their gas/travel (because raising prices don’t really reduce travel needs), but the increased costs to business will just end up getting passed on to consumers

That’s not even getting into the reduction of energy supply as it pertains to national security

Critical thinking is hard
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

You want inflation and higher prices for day to day goods ... let’s start with increasing the price of energy. Not only will the public spend more for their gas/travel (because raising prices don’t really reduce travel needs), but the increased costs to business will just end up getting passed on to consumers

That’s not even getting into the reduction of energy supply as it pertains to national security

Welcome to California

When I was poor I had to cut food to afford gas to get to work so I could buy food

The poor get fucked as always but really hard by energy prices inflated for no reason other than so rich idiots can feel good

There is a reason that I am a man of the people. I earned it
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Rolling blackouts are fun too!
    edited January 2021
    Tequilla said:

Offer a real alternative, based in facts, and candidates who could crack 95 on an IQ test.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Offer a real alternative, based in facts and candidates who could crack 95 on an IQ test.
    Our energy policy turned around quite nicely under Trump but of course you're too stupid to know that. That left it up to shit hole states to artificially fuck the poor and California was happy to do so

America is energy independent. Soon to be was thanks to Chi Com Joe

Rolling blackouts are fun too!

#DefectorRegret

Tequilla said:

Welcome to California

When I was poor I had to cut food to afford gas to get to work so I could buy food

The poor get fucked as always but really hard by energy prices inflated for no reason other than so rich idiots can feel good

It’s really crazy to me that people don’t understand this
    HHusky said:

Tequilla said:

Offer a real alternative, based in facts, and candidates who could crack 95 on an IQ test.
    Unbelievable ... instead of discussing the merit of the comment/opinion you’re deflecting

I get that it’s hard
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Welcome to California

It’s really crazy to me that people don’t understand this