Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Results - 7th Annual Jesse Callier Commemorative Post-Collegiate Career Impact Ranking Initiative

2»

Comments

• TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    thanks @Woof, this was good entertainment
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Bread said:

Yary's coke tales was the highlight of the season.

Sama Paaama did wonders for our avg weight across the line and overall youngness of our team. I'm not gonna knock a guy for health issues out of his control.

It was a health issue that made him leave? I never heard the reason.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Best way to describe Taylor is that he’s an upper end JAG ... he does his job but doesn’t do anything that really pops
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    A growing trend (obviously portal rules aren’t helping) is seeing more guys flame out of the program

This puts an increasing emphasis on the need to stack quality classes because the threat of attrition will increase
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2021

TTJ said:

TTJ said:

Yes, McKinney had a bad game. In the Rose Bowl.

Against tOSU. Ask Dabo whether there’s any shame in getting torched by tOSU.

Was McKinney’s Rose Bowl worse than Browning’s Peach Bowl? Would you give Browning, or any other Husky who started in a NY6 game, a score lower than 3?

McKinney was so bad he never started another game and was beat out by two shitty true freshmen the next year. The Dabo and Browning shit is some next level stupidity. You actually think you’re making a good argument?

Guys that play terrible and only start one game in 4 years aren’t three star guys.
    Molden
    Joyner
    Gilchrist
    Gordon
    Hampton
    Taylor
    Irvin

Pete coulda chosen any of these guys to start in Rapp’s place. In the Rose Bowl. He chose McKinney.

But hey, I filled out my survey. You fill out yours.
    Holy fuck.

Joyner- was already medically retired
    Gilchrist- terrible, barely played in garbage time
    Gordon- redshirt, already played 4 games
    Hampton- redshirt, already played 4
    Irvin- redshirt, already played 4
    Taylor- wrong position
    Molden- wrong position

In hindsight fucking obviously CP should have rearranged the defense to get his best backups in there (Molden and Taylor) instead of the listed backup but when your best defender opts out of the game in pre-game warm-ups one doesn’t have a lot of time to make those kinds of decisions.

Why McKinney should get any credit for happening to be the guy behind the guy that infamously chickened out of the Rose Bowl is beyond me.

Just burn it all down. We are full.
    Bryant or Molden to safety should have been the move. I’m with you about the absurdity of propping McKinney up for starting against Ohio State. If McKinney is a 3 star, Psalm is a 5 star for starting a full season and the playoff game against Alabama.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

TTJ said:

TTJ said:

Was McKinney’s Rose Bowl worse than Browning’s Peach Bowl? Would you give Browning, or any other Husky who started in a NY6 game, a score lower than 3?

McKinney was so bad he never started another game and was beat out by two shitty true freshmen the next year. The Dabo and Browning shit is some next level stupidity. You actually think you’re making a good argument?

Guys that play terrible and only start one game in 4 years aren’t three star guys.
    Molden
    Joyner
    Gilchrist
    Gordon
    Hampton
    Taylor
    Irvin

Pete coulda chosen any of these guys to start in Rapp’s place. In the Rose Bowl. He chose McKinney.

But hey, I filled out my survey. You fill out yours.
    Holy fuck.

Joyner- was already medically retired
    Gilchrist- terrible, barely played in garbage time
    Gordon- redshirt, already played 4 games
    Hampton- redshirt, already played 4
    Irvin- redshirt, already played 4
    Taylor- wrong position
    Molden- wrong position

In hindsight fucking obviously CP should have rearranged the defense to get his best backups in there (Molden and Taylor) instead of the listed backup but when your best defender opts out of the game in pre-game warm-ups one doesn’t have a lot of time to make those kinds of decisions.

Why McKinney should get any credit for happening to be the guy behind the guy that infamously chickened out of the Rose Bowl is beyond me.

Just burn it all down. We are full.
    Bryant or Molden to safety should have been the move. I’m with you about the absurdity of propping McKinney up for starting against Ohio State. If McKinney is a 3 star, Psalm is a 5 star for starting a full season and the playoff game against Alabama.
    Psalm actually forced a fumble
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,976
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shit. My favorite exercise of the year (I don't exercise much) and I missed it. I guess I have to get over to the recruiting bored more often.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,071
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TTJ said:

Holy crap just saw this. I'd give browning a -5.