Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden to introduce $1.9 trillion Stimulus tonight

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

They could just cut everyone's taxes so you know, we weren't just giving them money that in very little ways provide you or I any tangible benefit.

Cut taxes? Biden is gong to raise taxes on anyone or any corporation making over $400,000, which included LLC’s that employ others and never makes that much profit in a year. Between the shutdown and new taxes, Biden is deliberately destroying the middle-class and small business LLCs. Yet retards here applaud it, as followers do.
    That 400K line is not the actual truth. Dig into the details. My best bud is a tax accountant. Most people are going to pay more in taxes...
    Well that's just false by any definition of the word "most". Most people don't make over $400k or own a C-corp. Go ahead and read the details yourself. And this isn't fucking medicine, you don't need a tax accountant to explain this shit.

https://taxfoundation.org/joe-biden-tax-plan-2020/#Details
    The sound byte is "If you make 400K or less you won't pay more in taxes. He's intending to not change the tax rates for people who make under 400K. He's intending to heap on massive changes to people who make over 400K. There is a lot more to how much tax you pay than your tax rate in the tax table. These high level articles don't tell the whole story.

Also keep an eye on Social Security Tax'able income caps...

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2021

They could just cut everyone's taxes so you know, we weren't just giving them money that in very little ways provide you or I any tangible benefit.

Cut taxes? Biden is gong to raise taxes on anyone or any corporation making over $400,000, which included LLC’s that employ others and never makes that much profit in a year. Between the shutdown and new taxes, Biden is deliberately destroying the middle-class and small business LLCs. Yet retards here applaud it, as followers do.
    That 400K line is not the actual truth. Dig into the details. My best bud is a tax accountant. Most people are going to pay more in taxes...
    Well that's just false by any definition of the word "most". Most people don't make over $400k or own a C-corp. Go ahead and read the details yourself. And this isn't fucking medicine, you don't need a tax accountant to explain this shit.

Crush small corporations because “most people” don’t employ people at small busineeses.

Reward Target and WalMart and their shareholders seems to be your solution. Are you retarded, @GreenRiverGatorz? Are you ignoring what your eyes are telling you because you support Fascists who are killing small businesses and you’re suffering from Cognitive Dissonance?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The sound byte is "If you make 400K or less you won't pay more in taxes. He's intending to not change the tax rates for people who make under 400K. He's intending to heap on massive changes to people who make over 400K. There is a lot more to how much tax you pay than your tax rate in the tax table. These high level articles don't tell the whole story.

So again, "most people" won't pay more in taxes. If you want to argue that people making more than $400k will pay more, well, yeah, that's pretty fucking obvious. Go ahead and argue the merits, just don't lie when doing so.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You people think Biden’s little people talk is going to resemble the actual bill Congress passes?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,029
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Big fat paycheck to the coup supporters is what it will be.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    400k in Arkansas is a rich man.

400k in Seattle/SF/LA?

You’re solidly upper MC.

Fuck you, Joe.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    I'd ye takes away the extra standard deduction you will get a raise no matter the income
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

I'd ye takes away the extra standard deduction you will get a raise no matter the income

True. But I haven't seen anything that suggests Biden wants to eliminate the TCJA increase of the standard deduction.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,402
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Even the dumbest of the dumb understand the trickle down effect of raising taxes. Everyone will pay more for everything they consume. It is a regressive tax and unavoidable when rats decide that in order to FEEL GOOD they need to take money away from those who work the hardest to earn it. Feelings trump any fact in the rat world
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So again, "most people" won't pay more in taxes. If you want to argue that people making more than $400k will pay more, well, yeah, that's pretty fucking obvious. Go ahead and argue the merits, just don't lie when doing so.
    I thought we were just going to tax the wealthy more? Someone explain to me how a person making 400k a year supporting a family in any major coastal city is rich.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

I thought we were just going to tax the wealthy more? Someone explain to me how a person making 400k a year supporting a family in any major coastal city is rich.
    I don't think they are that rich for the exact point you raise about COL. $400k is way too low of a benchmark.
  • Options

Even the dumbest of the dumb understand the trickle down effect of raising taxes. Everyone will pay more for everything they consume. It is a regressive tax and unavoidable when rats decide that in order to FEEL GOOD they need to take money away from those who work the hardest to earn it. Feelings trump any fact in the rat world
    Okay!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021
    You mean to tell me US taxpayers are going to get more of their own money back? My God. That heartless bastard.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden dick suckers out in force
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,077
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Exactly. He’ll keep the basic rate tables the same but pile all all sorts of deduction things, ss caps etc, and still be able to claim he didn’t raise taxes for the under $400k crowd.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I need to find the article, but since he will raise the corporate tax rate, everyone that gets a paycheck will lose at least 1-2% on their paycheck.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Why is he introducing anything pre 1/21?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

I don't think they are that rich for the exact point you raise about COL. $400k is way too low of a benchmark.
    Buckle up buttercup
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Exactly. He’ll keep the basic rate tables the same but pile all all sorts of deduction things, ss caps etc, and still be able to claim he didn’t raise taxes for the under $400k crowd.
    The amount of tax illiteracy here is hysterical. Or maybe it's just regular illiteracy, since the articles linked in this thread clearly spell out that any "deduction things or SS caps" won't change for any taxpayer under the $400k threshold.

@thechatch is the only here actually making a coherent economic argument about the downstream impacts of the tax plan. The rest of you shitdicks can't even be bothered to understand what the fucking tax plan is to begin with.