Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!

124»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    TommySQC said:

We were the team from the poor part of town

I wanted to fight the officials for disrespecting my guys.

My team got yelled at enough at home. I was the cool coach who didn't win a game

I gotcha beat.

Yelm.
    Yep. You win.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Karen Osborne saying Spiker to Boise State, his son to San Jose State

On Twitter, I take it? Neither of them are even in the transfer portal, so wouldn't that be blatant admission of a recruiting violation by both of those schools?
    You don’t go in the portal without a good idea of where you’re going to land
    In practice, sure, but doesn't mean you should publicly announce a recruiting violation.
    The NCAA has no teeth
    Before they used to be able to ride you hard, but as the NCAA has aged the best they can do is a velveteen rub.

If you’ve been in a cave for ten years and came out one day to have someone show you a picture of Emmert and a picture of Jerry Sandusky and tell you pick which one is a child molester, I feel like 81% of the people poled would say it’s Emmert.
    I think I know why. It’s the pedosmile. Sandusky had one as well.

I’m surprised this still exists, but a quiz to help sharpen your pedosmile recognition: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=spot_the_pedo
    You may want to be careful leveraging Urban Dictionary around here
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

I coached 8 teams in little league and was the commissioner as well and was blown away at the politics and weirdness
    of all of the inappropriate and vindictive mentally ill behavior.

I had one parent on one of my teams that was the ultimate loonie ~ his whole family in fact... at one of the basketball
    league games following the season when I had to ban the guy for a few games to make a point, this guy jumps out on
    the floor in the middle of the game yelling and screaming at a kid on the other team, which prompted the dad of the kid
    getting yelled at to also jump out there, which prompted my guys family to jump in, which prompted more opposing
    team family members to jump in ~ punches were thrown, guys wrestled to the ground and it was swell theatre in the round.

And this is the edited version of your poast? JFC!