Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Did we fire Romar yet?

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
The 2013 CBI will be special.

Comments

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    This team will be watching the CBI on TV
  • nihilistdawgnihilistdawg Member Posts: 226
    Joke will be on us when they get snubbed of a CBI bid and end up in the CIT...playing St. Martins in the opening round. Dubs up!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,516 Founders Club
    Wth is the CIT?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    City Invitational Tournament. Duh.
    the collegeinsider.com tournament.

and i'm not joking. It really exists.

Mercer knocked off Utah State...and that fat kid fan that wears the tea cup costume...in the finals last year.
  • BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    Win or lose, Romar's a nice guy who's a fatherlike figure to his players. And that, not winning games like he's paid to do, is all that really matters.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

the collegeinsider.com tournament.

and i'm not joking. It really exists.

Mercer knocked off Utah State...and that fat kid fan that wears the tea cup costume...in the finals last year.

Wow.....just wow. Wonder if I can get a tee shirt?
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Can't expect Romar to win games when players aren't being coached up, time to fire some assistants.
  • purplehazepurplehaze Member Posts: 20
    section8 said:

Can't expect Romar to win games when players aren't being coached up, time to fire some assistants.

Wait. Can we change the offense first? Then fire assistants?

1. install new look, high post offense.
    2. team struggles offensively in games.
    3. when down, go back to up tempo...come back from ridiculous deficits...actually win some games.
    4. still roll with the high post offense.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Baabs give up the trolling attempt. You are football ignorant thats clear, but youve been around here long enough to pick up a little college football knowledge. Stacking your post total this way is more embarrassing than your post total itself.

Fuck I need to have a talk with your wife. I need to explain to her fatass why you have 31k posts, 200 per day, 199 of them just senseless gibberish. She needs to know what her hideous looking husband is doing in the den 12 hours a day...when youre supposed to be contacting 3 employers/day to get off unemployment. I'm turningv you in to the state. If you can spend 12 hours a day @ HH typing nonsense, you can spend 8 hrs doing data entry, taking customer service orders or something that allows you to do nothing all day...but at least off the taxpayers hardworking backs. I'm firing your dumbass here.

I'm ashamed...i had to pump your ole lady while I was over there spilling the proverbial beans about you, but it was for your own good. Actually wasnt bad. She went nuts as she hasnt had sex in 2 years aAnd as ive said, I'm an HH family member. We take care of our own, even the wives of our own.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,692 Founders Club

Baabs give up the trolling attempt. You are football ignorant thats clear, but youve been around here long enough to pick up a little college football knowledge. Stacking your post total this way is more embarrassing than your post total itself.

Fuck I need to have a talk with your wife. I need to explain to her fatass why you have 31k posts, 200 per day, 199 of them just senseless gibberish. She needs to know what her hideous looking husband is doing in the den 12 hours a day...when youre supposed to be contacting 3 employers/day to get off unemployment. I'm turningv you in to the state. If you can spend 12 hours a day @ HH typing nonsense, you can spend 8 hrs doing data entry, taking customer service orders or something that allows you to do nothing all day...but at least off the taxpayers hardworking backs. I'm firing your dumbass here.

I'm ashamed...i had to pump your ole lady while I was over there spilling the proverbial beans about you, but it was for your own good. Actually wasnt bad. She went nuts as she hasnt had sex in 2 years aAnd as ive said, I'm an HH family member. We take care of our own, even the wives of our own.
    Fucker!

You stole my thunder.