Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rats are going all-in on Fascism. Plans grounded because people supported Drumpf

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

Let me see if I have this straight, leftists believe that a private business must bake a gay couple a wedding cake even if gay marriage is an affront to their religious views of the owner of the bakery. But a private company has no obligation to rent a car, or offer a hotel room or sell an airline ticket to someone if they don't like their politics.

Yeah, this is going to end well.

In Bob’s America restaurants are perfectly within their right to not server black people. Right, Bob?
    That's the America you and Dazzler have been saying you want. Private businesses can deny anyone service.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Let me see if I have this straight, leftists believe that a private business must bake a gay couple a wedding cake even if gay marriage is an affront to their religious views of the owner of the bakery. But a private company has no obligation to rent a car, or offer a hotel room or sell an airline ticket to someone if they don't like their politics.

In Bob’s America restaurants are perfectly within their right to not server black people. Right, Bob?
    That's the America you and Dazzler have been saying you want. Private businesses can deny anyone service.
    Unless they're conservative or doing it on religious grounds.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You must be new to the concept of “terms of service.”

On Twitter I told a Nazi to kill himself and got a 12 hr ban within minutes.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

A real Nazi, or the 120,000,000 NAZIs the left has labelled anyone who doesn't go along with their SJW dogma? I'm guessing the latter. You're another one who hides behind a keyboard.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    So last I checked Delta and a majority of airlines utilize publicly funded and subsidized airports in order to make their money. Unless Delta can show in the terms of their sales agreement that 'supporting the president' is grounds for removal, I'd expect them to lose in court.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    edited January 2021

So last I checked Delta and a majority of airlines utilize publicly funded and subsidized airports in order to make their money. Unless Delta can show in the terms of their sales agreement that 'supporting the president' is grounds for removal, I'd expect them to lose in court.

I don't think utilization of public property is relevant. If they did remove someone for simple ideology I think there'd be a nice fat settlement regardless.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

Interstate commerce

Time for freedom riders
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

I want @dflea when the shit really hits the fan. I’d kick that midget’s faggy ass. 7-11!

Motherfucker, I'd gut you like a fucking fish and then make a little hut out of your skin to live in. And then I'd laugh about how easy it was.

I'm sure this happened exactly like you say it did.

Or it didn't, and you're just a sniveling little cunt that has to cry about everything and won't let anything stop you. Why don't you and thechunt get a room and cry it out together?
    edited January 2021

dflea said:

I want @dflea when the shit really hits the fan. I’d kick that midget’s faggy ass. 7-11!

Motherfucker, I'd gut you like a fucking fish and then make a little hut out of your skin to live in. And then I'd laugh about how easy it was.

Or it didn't, and you're just a sniveling little cunt that has to cry about everything and won't let anything stop you. Why don't you and thechunt get a room and cry it out together?
    Angriest poster gotta angry poast
    I'd have been happy to lay on the porch all day today not bothering anybody.

But shitdick here just had to poke the fucking dog again.

Also, you might be surprised what an airline and a captain can get away with in regards to their control over the aircraft and passengers on a flight. You already surrendered almost all of your rights just to be able to board that plane, so good luck in court proving that the rights you signed away were violated.

Also, airlines don't like it when planes that were supposed to show up in a certain place at a certain time don't. Captains tend not to change flight plans because a Trump fan is on board. Is it possible? Yes. But it's more likely that NorthwestFreshTampon is just so eager to cry like a little bitch that he drew conclusions without the required info. Little bitch does that. All the time.
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Also, you might be surprised what an airline and a captain can get away with in regards to their control over the aircraft and passengers on a flight. You already surrendered almost all of your rights just to be able to board that plane, so good luck in court proving that the rights you signed away were violated.

Also, airlines don't like it when planes that were supposed to show up in a certain place at a certain time don't. Captains tend not to change flight plans because a Trump fan is on board. Is it possible? Yes. But it's more likely that NorthwestFreshTampon is just so eager to cry like a little bitch that he drew conclusions without the required info. Little bitch does that. All the time.
    For clairifcation, shitdick is in reference to NWFTampon, not you, Grumble.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, that’s called targeted harassment. It’s on brand for you to Tweet like a douchebag, too. What a pussy.
    edited January 2021
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Again with the anal sex fetish. Calm down, little guy.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Not getting any poundin to the roundin confirmed. If it ain't missionary, it ain't @NorthwestFresh.

dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Not getting any poundin to the roundin confirmed. If it ain't missionary, it ain't @NorthwestFresh.
    Now you’re sharing you sexual fantasies. Perfect. Is it a Leftist thing? Although I consider you somewhat moderate.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

But shitdick here just had to poke the fucking dog Chihuahua again.

Fixed it for you.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

dflea said:

Am I to be disemboweled like so many smelt next?