Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rats are going all-in on Fascism. Plans grounded because people supported Drumpf

NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
edited January 2021 in Tug Tavern
I want @dflea when the shit really hits the fan. I’d kick that midget’s faggy ass. 7-11!

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

I want @dflea when the shit really hits the fan. I’d kick that midget’s faggy ass. 7-11!

What's the big deal? Private businesses can do whatever they like.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Gee, I wonder if there’s more to the story.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021

No arrests. Just people talking about supporting Trump and soft Leftists like you got upset and had the plane diverted.

Trump supporters are Nazis! You fags...
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam

I doubt it. No one on this board has ever posted a tweet that later turned out to be false. I’m sure it’s all exactly as it seems.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Let me see if I have this straight, leftists believe that a private business must bake a gay couple a wedding cake even if gay marriage is an affront to their religious views of the owner of the bakery. But a private company has no obligation to rent a car, or offer a hotel room or sell an airline ticket to someone if they don't like their politics.

Yeah, this is going to end well.

No private business has the obligation to serve any customer. I agree.

Except Twitter...Twitter shouldn’t suspend people’s accounts for any reason and doing so is communist censorship by the politburo.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    SFGbob said:

Let me see if I have this straight, leftists believe that a private business must bake a gay couple a wedding cake even if gay marriage is an affront to their religious views of the owner of the bakery. But a private company has no obligation to rent a car, or offer a hotel room or sell an airline ticket to someone if they don't like their politics.

What do you believe?
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Except Twitter...Twitter shouldn’t suspend people’s accounts for any reason and doing so is communist censorship by the politburo.
    You’re so boring. Just let your inner Leftist self out.

SFGbob said:

What do you believe?
    I believe in freedom. Can a private utility deny electrical service to someone if they disagree with their politics?
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Really? Can a business deny service to black people if they don't like them?
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Really? Can a business deny service to black people if they don't like them?
    They can’t because SCOTUS has protected being Black as a lesser human being needed to be helped by discrimination based on race.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    SFGbob said:

That’s correct. See one is a choice you make and the other is something you are born as. It’s called protected classes.

I know you’re still mad they let blacks use the same public restrooms as you but the rest of us are trying to move forward.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

In Bob’s America restaurants are perfectly within their right to not server black people. Right, Bob?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    MelloDawg said:

I doubt it. No one on this board has ever posted a tweet that later turned out to be false. I’m sure it’s all exactly as it seems.
    James Comey appreciates this post.

SFGbob said:

In Bob’s America restaurants are perfectly within their right to not server black people. Right, Bob?
    Nobody here has said that other than you, Stinkfist.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What do you believe?
    I believe in freedom. Can a private utility deny electrical service to someone if they disagree with their politics?
    That's not really an answer. Any reasonable person doesn't like a company subjectively censoring users. But as long as companies bend to the collective will of customers, this kind of selective censorship isn't going away on its own.

So what's your answer? Treat them as a publisher and remove their section 230 exemptions, in which case they begin censoring anything that could be perceived as a liability? Or is there a healthier alternative here that I'm forgetting?
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

What do you believe?
    Absolutely. The power company, gas company, water company, grocery stores, every company has the right to punish Trump voters
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

Which you fully support. Right comrade?