Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Careful having a public position

124»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Free speech and consequences is our system, ladies.

So why deny that you were in favor of the old Blacklists?
    Because I wasn’t.
    Private business carrying out a Blacklist, why didn’t you support it Dazzler? Just a consequence of their free speech right Dazzler?
    It was a consequence of government compelled speech—the point which keeps escaping you.
    Hollywood and other industries banned and fired plenty of people who never spoke to Congress Dazzler.

No shit, Einstein.
    Then what was your bullshit about Government compelled speech jackass? Plenty of people were blacklisted and fired who were never compelled to speak to the government but according to you that's okay if it's done by a private business due to their being consequences of free speech. You've been talking out of both sides of your fucking mouth from the very outset of this thread Dazzler.
    Truly obtuse or faking it, blob?

Never mind. I don't really care.
    Yeah, that's probably the tactic I'd turn to if I were a leftist Kunt.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Take your position and your consequences like a man.

Who knew that the people who created the black lists in the 1950s were really just ahead of their times.
    I like to pretend that private companies are like US Senate committees.
    Facebook is a publicly-traded “Private” company, Mr. MBA. Trump Inc., on the other hand, is a privately held corporation.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Free speech and consequences is our system, ladies.

What kind of surveillance apparatus do you need to insure pure political thought (they agree with you) and the right to partake in society. Most people aren't on Twitter. Need to root them all out don't we?

Just don't call them fascists and where the fuck is the CWU drop out when we need him?
    I’m not remotely interested in “rooting them all out”. Paranoid much?
    Why not? You have been arguing in favor of it

Why stop at some when you can have it all. Ever seen a totalitarian state give back power willingly?

The silence on the left on this is violence
    I haven’t, but don’t let that stop you.
    Bullshit. When AOC was starting her lists of Trump supporters, you said shunning is good at times.

You can’t even remember what you post because it’s all lies, and lies are hard to keep track of for liars. That’s one cool thing about the human brain and why you contradict yourself repeatedly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Silence is violence
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Take your position and your consequences like a man.

Who knew that the people who created the black lists in the 1950s were really just ahead of their times.
    I like to pretend that private companies are like US Senate committees.
    We* got that too.
    I'm not sure Amash chose wisely the last two years. I get he hates Trump but why he is acting surprised now

And it only gets worse from here

But Biden doesn't tweet much.
    Now that Trump is gone Someone has to play the Part.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    Dazzler never wins!