Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Careful having a public position

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
You don’t think we are turning into China??
Jim Cramer questioned banks working with Trump. FB suspended him.

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    Take your position and your consequences like a man.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792
    horseshit move imo
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter
    https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/01/08/social-media-policy-debate-in-wake-of-capitol-unrest.html

Mr. Wonderful got into it with some woke faggot on CNBC this morning.

Mr. Wonderful is a fucking Canuck defending the Constitution.....while the American postures for acceptance to his Chinese overlords.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,146
    HHusky said:

Did you know that in the City of Seattle political ideology is a protected class?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Who knew that the people who created the black lists in the 1950s were really just ahead of their times.
    I like to pretend that private companies are like US Senate committees.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Who knew that the people who created the black lists in the 1950s were really just ahead of their times.
    So then you supported the Hollywood black list. Got it. I don't recall a US Senate Committee creating and enforcing any black list, got a link my strawman ass fucking friend?
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

So then you supported the Hollywood black list. Got it. I don't recall a US Senate Committee creating and enforcing any black list, got a link my strawman ass fucking friend?
    Which branch of the government is involved in the actions you’re whining about this morning, blob?
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Which branch of the government is involved in the actions you’re whining about this morning, blob?
    I didn't bring up a branch of the government you fucking hack you did. So the Hollywood Blacklist was cool with you right Dazzler?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club
    Turns out Hawley HAD A CONTRACT

That one will be settled in court

I just want H's taxes raised to pay off any student loans has from Stanford and Yale
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I didn't bring up a branch of the government you fucking hack you did.
    So you really don’t understand how stupid the OP reference to China was. Your honesty is refreshing.
    edited January 2021
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I didn't bring up a branch of the government you fucking hack you did.
    So you really don’t really understand how stupid the OP was. Your honesty is refreshing.
    The fact that you're dodging questions like a Kunt shows which of us didn't understand how stupid their response was. The Blacklists in the 1950s weren't created and enforced by any "US Senate Committee" they were created by "private companies." I never said anything about a "branch of government" you did you stupid fucking kunt.

The fact that you now believe "private companies" can punish people for their political beliefs tells me that you must have thought the Hollywood Blacklist was a great idea.

Turns out Hawley HAD A CONTRACT

That one will be settled in court

I just want H's taxes raised to pay off any student loans has from Stanford and Yale

Dazzler thinks you just claimed Hawley had a contract with a "branch of Government."
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    AOC calls for Cruz and Hawley to resign claiming they were flaming fires over protests? Why didn't she call for herself our to resign over her inflammatory rhetoric over the summer of love?

Big tech and the left are simply looking to crush any sort of debate of how our country should be run. They are aiming for total suppression and it's all bandwagon behavior. They total control and domination and are people gulping it as fast as they can.

If you are publicly going to take a position just make sure it is WOKE AS FUCK and you will be heaped with praise and rewarded for it. Otherwise, you will be called for expulsion, kicked off social media, and make requests from financial institutions to take you down.

This is just absolutely crazy.

Oh and BTW? What happened to Covid? We need Fauci to start making some dire and terrifying predictions.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

We* got that too.
    So Dazzler, you in favor of hotel chains denying Trump supporters access? How about restaurants, should they be allowed to deny people service if they have political positions you disagree with? Rental car agencies? How about denying people mortgages and health insurance? Should employers have the right to fire their employees if they don't like their politics? Private companies, so you're cool with it right?

Watch this space closely because you're either going to see a complete ghost act from the Dazzler or a sweet, sweet jackass dance.
    We should boycott Jewish businesses

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

We* got that too.
    I'm not sure Amash chose wisely the last two years. I get he hates Trump but why he is acting surprised now

And it only gets worse from here

But Biden doesn't tweet much.