Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I am Antifa!: Woman disemboweled yesterday by Antifa supporter

2»

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter

I will admit yesterday has me thinking about my position on antifa. If how I felt yesterday is similar to what moderates and libs feel when they see proud boys and antifa fighting, maybe it’s doing more harm than good.

But y’all cheered on the proud boys stabbing people so your pearl clutching now is meaningless.

Didn't the Proud Boys who did that shit get tried, convicted and sent to jail, just as they should have? There are assholes in every group that go too far, and when they depart from my values, they deserve what they get.

Antifa, on the other hand, seems to be 99% assholes who do do not share a single value of mine, hate my country, hate my society, hate my economic system, and hate me. So, fuck Antifa, totally and completely.
    Well, I agree that anti fascists don’t share any values with you.
    They seem to share about 85% of your values, however. Such as whining like little bitches, weighing 135 lbs and getting knocked the fuck out a lot by old grey haired men they try to harass.