Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I am Antifa!: Woman disemboweled yesterday by Antifa supporter

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Mostly Peaceful
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,697
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It’s just an idea, guys.....
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    been out of the loop for a while here but it looks like you guys spend a lot of tim attacking the “antifa has very fine people” strawman that nobody is actually positing
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

been out of the loop for a while here but it looks like you guys spend a lot of tim attacking the “antifa has very fine people” strawman that nobody is actually positing

It's just an idea. It's not real. Right?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

No I think you're pretty up to speed here.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,681
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Lol it's the idea that clearly there are wackos who use a political thing to misbehave under the guise of _____ (right wing shit, racial justice, etc)

And the 99 percent of people who are normal recognize these people are nuts.

But the twitter nazis and the media are super hypocritical and try to paint it as something different to the point of hilarity.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,501
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Biden said its just an idea
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

does he poast here?
  • Options

does he poast here?
    Pretty sure he's never posted in his life

Wait which biden
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,501
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

does he poast here?
    We had plenty of it literally means anti fascist are you a fascist folks here

And Trump doesn’t post here either

No free passes coming
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Straw “Man”??????

What’s with the labels here?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I will admit yesterday has me thinking about my position on antifa. If how I felt yesterday is similar to what moderates and libs feel when they see proud boys and antifa fighting, maybe it’s doing more harm than good.

But y’all cheered on the proud boys stabbing people so your pearl clutching now is meaningless.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I will admit yesterday has me thinking about my position on antifa. If how I felt yesterday is similar to what moderates and libs feel when they see proud boys and antifa fighting, maybe it’s doing more harm than good.

But y’all cheered on the proud boys stabbing people so your pearl clutching now is meaningless.

Didn't the Proud Boys who did that shit get tried, convicted and sent to jail, just as they should have? There are assholes in every group that go too far, and when they depart from my values, they deserve what they get.

Antifa, on the other hand, seems to be 99% assholes who do do not share a single value of mine, hate my country, hate my society, hate my economic system, and hate me. So, fuck Antifa, totally and completely.
  • Options

Didn't the Proud Boys who did that shit get tried, convicted and sent to jail, just as they should have? There are assholes in every group that go too far, and when they depart from my values, they deserve what they get.

Antifa, on the other hand, seems to be 99% assholes who do do not share a single value of mine, hate my country, hate my society, hate my economic system, and hate me. So, fuck Antifa, totally and completely.
    Well, I agree that anti fascists don’t share any values with you.
  • Options

I'm fascist as fuck. Whatever it takes to get rid of the left.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,018
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Modern anti fascists would would need to have values to be able to share any. So there is that.
  • Options

I know.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,018
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2021

I know.
    No.

You couldn't recognize real fascism when it spent MONTHS in our streets this summer. You know, when you ran and hid from the bored.

It's probably a good tim to fuck right off.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,992
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Nobody cheered that.