Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time to turn in your guns

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,501
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Its a pandemic of right wing violence. We don't have time to talk about liberty

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021
    Get a vaccine shot while you at it too
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,531
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Day 1 gun ban. Just watch.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

No, not happening calm the fuck down
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,251
    It seems like there are many instances of deflection today from what's actually happening in the US Capitol Building, either that or creating false equivalencies.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,576
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    equivalence? Come on man, equity

got to get with the program
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MelloDawg said:

It seems like there are many instances of deflection today from what's actually happening in the US Capitol Building, either that or creating false equivalencies.

False equivalency? Same action, different responses.

• Options
    edited January 2021

MelloDawg said:

Right, that's the same. I distinctly remember gun-toting members of the Proud Boys showing up that day for that movement. Let me check to see if I can find pictures of them there. I also remember when all those women started assaulting law enforcement prior to entering the Capitol.

But sure, it was inappropriate to corner Flake, I can give you that much.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,246
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

No, not happening calm the fuck down
    Bullshit. Dementia Joe plans to appoint noted Beta male in charge of the gun grabbing exercise.

"O’Rourke’s plan involves confiscating such weapons under a forced buyback program ....."

https://time.com/5676620/beto-orourke-take-guns-ar15-ak47/

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden-promises-to-put-beto-orourke-in-charge-of-gun-control/

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    If you need a sidearm, best get it tonight. Takes awhile for the background check. In 2 weeks, you won’t be able to buy one.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Right, that's the same. I distinctly remember gun-toting members of the Proud Boys showing up that day for that movement. Let me check to see if I can find pictures of them there. I also remember when all those women started assaulting law enforcement prior to entering the Capitol.

Still waiting.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Still waiting.
    For your balls to drop?

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Move on with your life.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

dflea said:

Kaepsknee said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Still waiting.
    For your balls to drop?

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Move on with your life.
    At my age, you pretty much have to wear a jockstrap to keep them from creeping down your leg.

But sure.
    I lol'ed. That was solid!
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I keep hearing there are armed rioters the Capitol but have yet to see any evidence of it. Where are all these guns in DC you Leftists keep yapping on about?
  • Options
    edited January 2021

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I keep hearing there are armed rioters the Capitol but have yet to see any evidence of it. Where are all these guns in DC you Leftists keep yapping on about?
    Unfortunately, I'm not a leftist so I can't speak to what they're saying. That said, I can sign an affidavit under penalty of perjury that I saw a picture of someone who had a gun, that seems to do the trick.

In all seriousness, I think it's *fairly* safe to suggest that the Proud Boys came to DC with a gun or two, their leader got arrested for it and was found in possession of them. But you're right, it's probably false since there aren't pictures of it.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Haven't seen any weapons

Funny how today they are Pro-Mask though
  • Options
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Unfortunately, I'm not a leftist so I can't speak to what they're saying. That said, I can sign an affidavit under penalty of perjury that I saw a picture of someone who had a gun, that seems to do the trick.

In all seriousness, I think it's *fairly* safe to suggest that the Proud Boys came to DC with a gun or two, their leader got arrested for it and was found in possession of them. But you're right, it's probably false since there aren't pictures of it.
    People are saying there are armed people occupying the Capitol. I haven’t seen any evidence of it being true, so I’ll chalk it up to Fake News until proof emerges.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I thought that one of the charges against him was having magazine that held too many rounds? Not that he had a gun in his possession.