Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time to turn in your guns

2»

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

It seems like there are many instances of deflection today from what's actually happening in the US Capitol Building, either that or creating false equivalencies.

False equivalency? Same action, different responses.

Right, that's the same. I distinctly remember gun-toting members of the Proud Boys showing up that day for that movement. Let me check to see if I can find pictures of them there. I also remember when all those women started assaulting law enforcement prior to entering the Capitol.

But sure, it was inappropriate to corner Flake, I can give you that much.
    I keep hearing there are armed rioters the Capitol but have yet to see any evidence of it. Where are all these guns in DC you Leftists keep yapping on about?
    Unfortunately, I'm not a leftist so I can't speak to what they're saying. That said, I can sign an affidavit under penalty of perjury that I saw a picture of someone who had a gun, that seems to do the trick.

In all seriousness, I think it's *fairly* safe to suggest that the Proud Boys came to DC with a gun or two, their leader got arrested for it and was found in possession of them. But you're right, it's probably false since there aren't pictures of it.
    I thought that one of the charges against him was having magazine that held too many rounds? Not that he had a gun in his possession.
    You're correct, it wasn't felony possession of a firearm, so I misspoke on that. My mistake.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003
    I'm ready to turn in all my ammo. Part of it anyway.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Its a pandemic of right wing violence. We don't have time to talk about liberty

Day 1 gun ban. Just watch.
    No, not happening calm the fuck down
    Bullshit. Dementia Joe plans to appoint noted Beta male in charge of the gun grabbing exercise.

"O’Rourke’s plan involves confiscating such weapons under a forced buyback program ....."

https://time.com/5676620/beto-orourke-take-guns-ar15-ak47/

https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden-promises-to-put-beto-orourke-in-charge-of-gun-control/

Jesus dude, stop acting like hysterical old man dude. They not taking shit
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

It seems like there are many instances of deflection today from what's actually happening in the US Capitol Building, either that or creating false equivalencies.

Right, that's the same. I distinctly remember gun-toting members of the Proud Boys showing up that day for that movement. Let me check to see if I can find pictures of them there. I also remember when all those women started assaulting law enforcement prior to entering the Capitol.

I keep hearing there are armed rioters the Capitol but have yet to see any evidence of it. Where are all these guns in DC you Leftists keep yapping on about?
    Unfortunately, I'm not a leftist so I can't speak to what they're saying. That said, I can sign an affidavit under penalty of perjury that I saw a picture of someone who had a gun, that seems to do the trick.

In all seriousness, I think it's *fairly* safe to suggest that the Proud Boys came to DC with a gun or two, their leader got arrested for it and was found in possession of them. But you're right, it's probably false since there aren't pictures of it.
    I thought that one of the charges against him was having magazine that held too many rounds? Not that he had a gun in his possession.
    You're correct, it wasn't felony possession of a firearm, so I misspoke on that. My mistake.
    Happens to all of us. You don't know how rare it is for a liberal to admit they made a simple mistake. Maybe you really are a centrist.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I have an arsenal. I welcome you to come pry them out of my cold dead hands.

On my way
    I haven't moved. (Your line btw)
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Kaepsknee said:

dflea said:

Kaepsknee said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Still waiting.
    For your balls to drop?

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Move on with your life.
    At my age, you pretty much have to wear a jockstrap to keep them from creeping down your leg.

But sure.
    Some level of respect, my good sir. I am a senior member of this establishment.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

no one would dare come for your guns after this

Hopefully today helps the government realize what a terrible fucking idea that would be. Look at what people with no guns did...
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hopefully today helps the government realize what a terrible fucking idea that would be. Look at what people with no guns did...

One even got killed
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    LebamDawg said:

One even got killed

A footnote in history, or a martyr for an anti-establishment movement? Guessing the former as long as food is on the table.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

They won't come for your guns. They'll come for your ammunition. They will work through the corporations like they are doing with mask mandates and eventually, Convid 1984 mandates for store entry.

They will use Convid 21, the next "Virus" on deck, as the excuse to shut down ammunition manufacturing plants.

They are sneaky filth, this is how the NWO operates.

no need to come for it - you can't buy any - they confiscated it at the factory.

Time to do my own...

• Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Imagine if Nancy would have protected her House from incursion rather than open the doors, let em walk in then cry they didn’t wipe their feet
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,003

LebamDawg said:

no one would dare come for your guns after this

Kobe Chinning his ultra left rioter. Imagine that.