Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coup d'etat Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

What a great demonstration of the "both sides" rhetoric. The administration is ending with similar examples to how it began.

Are you denying the left burned and looted all summer while democrat officials watched?

Why should I care about a mostly peaceful demonstration?
    No, that happened. I don't think many democrat officials condoned the violence just like the majority of GOP officials would condone the violence today.
    If you tell your police to stand down, and you allow looting and destruction to occur you're condoning the violence. Was their a Rat mayor of any major city that didn't allow a certain level of violence to occur this past spring and summer? The Rat Pols in California, Oregon and Washington certainly condoned the violence.
    I can see that argument and understand it. I agree it went on too long, but personally I think it’s unlikely there was an en masse statement saying “we want you to commit violence.” I am not in their heads.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

We? don't follow leaders. That's your religion. The state

Revolutionaries are the real conservatives potd.
    There's nothing conservative about communism, you douchebag.
    Congrats on your "conservative" sedition.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

What a great demonstration of the "both sides" rhetoric. The administration is ending with similar examples to how it began.

Are you denying the left burned and looted all summer while democrat officials watched?

No, that happened. I don't think many democrat officials condoned the violence just like the majority of GOP officials would condone the violence today.
    If you tell your police to stand down, and you allow looting and destruction to occur you're condoning the violence. Was their a Rat mayor of any major city that didn't allow a certain level of violence to occur this past spring and summer? The Rat Pols in California, Oregon and Washington certainly condoned the violence.
    I can see that argument and understand it. I agree it went on too long, but personally I think it’s unlikely there was an en masse statement saying “we want you to commit violence.” I am not in their heads.
    No need to make a statement, their lack of action to stop the violence spoke volumes
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

MelloDawg said:

Kaepsknee said:

This is what happens when you openly subvert the will of the people.

I thought it was all done in secret, behind closed doors in rooms filled with smoke, that’s what Scalise said today.

Imagine having your view though.
    The big boys are talking. Shut the fuck up and fetch me a beer.
    Shut up, bitch. Stop pretending you're a man.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MelloDawg said:

Kaepsknee said:

I thought it was all done in secret, behind closed doors in rooms filled with smoke, that’s what Scalise said today.

The election was stolen in secret and behind closed doors. They subverted the will of the people.

Those two things aren’t mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shots fired in the Capitol building.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Christ, you’re so boring. BTW, there have been riots condoned by the DA and mayor here in Portland since May. Another big one last night. Fires, vandalized shops, but that’s considered OK for you Leftists.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Kaepsknee said:

MelloDawg said:

Kaepsknee said:

You sound short. Like really, really short.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    edited January 2021

MelloDawg said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Christ, you’re so boring. BTW, there have been riots condoned by the DA and mayor here in Portland since May. Another big one last night. Fires, vandalized shops, but that’s considered OK for you Leftists.
    I’m certainly not a leftist, as has been established and have said numerous times that sort of protest isn’t acceptable. Today’s in DC is also unacceptable.

I appreciate the dialogue on this.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That's pretty shitty security

If security won't use lethal force they are useless

Saw it this summer. See it today

Oh well
  • Options
    You can tell it’s not Antifa because nobody is toppling the busts of the old white rackets who are in the entryway and nobody is trying to burn down the building.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That better have been a rioter suffering the consequences of their own actions. Anything else requires a full-scale response.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

dflea said:

Kaepsknee said:

MelloDawg said:

Kaepsknee said:

You sound short. Like really, really short.
    Do I? Then you're going to have a hard time explaining the mudhole I'm going to stomp in your ass. Should I bring a ladder?
  • Options
    Unprecedented and grim indeed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam

That better have been a rioter suffering the consequences of their own actions. Anything else requires a full-scale response.
    Now he's a tuff guy
  • Options

Leftists cheering on the cops today isn’t at all hypocritical. Government sheeple...
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

We? don't follow leaders. That's your religion. The state

Revolutionaries are the real conservatives potd.
    There's nothing conservative about communism, you douchebag.
    Congrats on your "conservative" sedition.
    It’s Antifa that’s behind this, and I have just as much evidence in support of that as the left did in support of their claims that white supremacists were behind the violence this past summer which CNN and MSNBC both took seriously
    Nice distraction, blob.

I told you where your embrace of imagined populist grievances would lead way back in Shed days. I was right and you’re understandably embarrassed.