Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coup d'etat Game Thread

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Kaepsknee said:
    Have they toppled statues, vandalized or set fire to the building yet?

A ways to go before they tread near what happened in Kenosha or Ferguson.
    Nope. Just made themselves look like petulant morons grinning while taking selfies behind a politician’s desk. Well done right, you proved your point. We really shouldn’t have been listening to the past couple months.
    Petulance is fatal to a Nancy like you. Be worried. Very worried. Hope you stocked up on provisions? You might be holed-up for awhile.
    Wait is this internet toughguyism? Lol. Nancy...who uses that word anymore. Oh yeah pussies on keyboards.
    Not claiming to be tough. Just acknowledging your weakness, Nancy.

Grow some balls.
    Are you coming on to me. I didn’t realize this was that kind of bored. You sound like a power bottom.
    Would that excite you if he was? You’re already imagining it and sharing it with the bored. I’m guessing it’s a Yes.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Welcome to Trump's Amerika

Funny how nobody was killed when Leftists stormed the Capitol in 2018 after that slut Chrissy Blasey-Ford made up her lies about Brett Kavanaugh.
    Apparently none of them took it too far like the terrorists today.
    The unarmed “terrorists” smoking pot in the Rotunda? I know you’d piss your pants and hide, but not all of us? are cowards like you.

One man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter.

He shit right on his head!!
    You are aware that armed people were arrested, right?
    In the Capitol? Link me.
    There was a more close up video of the guys with Guns guarding the House chamber and you could hear gunshots on the other side.
  • Options
    DuckwithaboneDuckwithabone Member Posts: 272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Funny how nobody was killed when Leftists stormed the Capitol in 2018 after that slut Chrissy Blasey-Ford made up her lies about Brett Kavanaugh.
    The unarmed “terrorists” smoking pot in the Rotunda? I know you’d piss your pants and hide, but not all of us? are cowards like you.

In the Capitol? Link me.
    Capitol building? Capitol city? I mean are we splitting hairs because you can’t handle that your side carries guns in their protests? You stand on my lawn with a gun or in my house with a gun either way your arrested.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Nope. Just made themselves look like petulant morons grinning while taking selfies behind a politician’s desk. Well done right, you proved your point. We really shouldn’t have been listening to the past couple months.
    Petulance is fatal to a Nancy like you. Be worried. Very worried. Hope you stocked up on provisions? You might be holed-up for awhile.
    Wait is this internet toughguyism? Lol. Nancy...who uses that word anymore. Oh yeah pussies on keyboards.

Grow some balls.
    Are you coming on to me. I didn’t realize this was that kind of bored. You sound like a power bottom.
    Fuck. You duck fags suck worse than Cuogs.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

In the Capitol? Link me.
    Capitol building? Capitol city? I mean are we splitting hairs because you can’t handle that your side carries guns in their protests? You stand on my lawn with a gun or in my house with a gun either way your arrested.
    Who in the Capitol Building had guns? Do I ELY5 to you? I haven’t said anything else about anyone else farthing guns. Since DC is gun-free, will you please link all of the arrests for unlawful possession today? Must be hundreds of them.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited January 2021

In the Capitol? Link me.
    Who in the Capitol Building had guns? Do I ELY5 to you? I haven’t said anything else about anyone else farthing guns. Since DC is gun-free, will you please link all of the arrests for unlawful possession today? Must be hundreds of them.
    There were more Smartphones filming than guns inside the Capital bldg Including Cops.

a string of Viral videos should be ez to produce
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Kaepsknee said:

Grow some balls.
    I guess it is possible!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Kaepsknee said:

Grow some balls.
    All ducks are fags
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Grow some balls.
    All ducks are fags
    New Bored Motto?
  • Options

In the Capitol? Link me.
    Ha do your work for you. Nope. Protesters were arrested with illegal guns. Split hairs all you want. A famous liar once said “it is what it is”
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Grow some balls.
    You can’t handle me sweetheart.
  • Options
    edited January 2021

In the Capitol? Link me.
    Ha do your work for you. Nope. Protesters were arrested with illegal guns. Split hairs all you want. A famous liar once said “it is what it is”
    Bill Clinton?
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Grow some balls.
    I don't touch queers. You're safe.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Grow some balls.
    I bet you tell all the Seattle boys that. A charmer this one.
  • Options

Kaepsknee said:

Grow some balls.
    I bet you tell all the Seattle boys that. A charmer this one.
    There's a trio of true dullards on these boreds.

And you're two-thirds of it.