Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cardale Jones had great response to Kristen Saban Selas

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,605 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Not one comment in this thread about what a brilliant comeback that was from Cardale Jones.

Cardale Jones is about as relevant as Ms. Saban
    How does this mean his response wasn't brilliant?
    Know your audience
    In your case, I know you better than you know yourself
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,197

I bet Nick calls her fat to her face.

ill bet he screams this at her as he comes home at 2am in the middle of june after watching game film of georgia southern to 'get ready' for that 2025 home opener.

probably throws that hat he wears too.

probably makes her watch gamefilm of how she prepares and eats food.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,699 Standard Supporter

Cardale Jones had one of the great runs in history for a third string qb

Bazey's Wisconsin, Bama, and a breather against Oregon

The question is: Who has bigger boobs - Kristen Saban or Cardale Jones?

• DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957

Not one comment in this thread about what a brilliant comeback that was from Cardale Jones.

Fine it was brilliant..

I for one am in favor for delaying the game so fields can play I would rather not see a depressing one-sided steamroll of Ohio State without their best player. But on the other hand they did steal Emeka from us for who fucking cares.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club

TommySQC said:

Know your audience
    In your case, I know you better than you know yourself
    BOOM!
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,358 Swaye's Wigwam

ill bet he screams this at her as he comes home at 2am in the middle of june after watching game film of georgia southern to 'get ready' for that 2025 home opener.

I don't know if he screams, but my version is she walks in and he immediately displays a look of disappointment, immediately gives her a speech about her carb intake and that her appearance is bad for his reputation. If she starts crying, then he yells for her to eat more salad, but stresses no croutons.

• DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810

HuskyJW said:

from that to this:

fuckin southern broads always smokes in college and then waffle house gets a hold of em.
    Dear God....that’s the same person?
    no.
    That is Melissa Debling.

People have been falling for that sexy lip bite pic for years.
    It was even a topic on this fucking website like 4 years ago.
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/36048/kiffin-to-saban-fuck-off/p2

"Nick Saban's daughter superiority guy" - lulz @CFetters_Nacho_Lover

Since someone will ask, Melissa does get naked on camera, mostly topless, but does not appear to take dick for money.
    You're welcome.
    It’s like you answered all of my questions in one post!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,605 Founders Club

I don't know if he screams, but my version is she walks in and he immediately displays a look of disappointment, immediately gives her a speech about her carb intake and that her appearance is bad for his reputation. If she starts crying, then he yells for her to eat more salad, but stresses no croutons.

This deserved many more chincredibles than it received. Technically gifted writing.

This deserved many more chincredibles than it received. Technically gifted writing.
    I’m telling you, @huskyhooligan is highly underrated.
    @Gladstone better seed him higher in the next circle jerk tourney

We need a circle jerk tourney of posters with less than 5,000 posts to highlight those brilliantly retarded posters who don’t post enough.
    I didn't realize until you said that that Hooligan had so few posts. A defense for Gladstone can be made in that sense.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,358 Swaye's Wigwam

I've been wanting to get seeded by gladdy for a while now.

Too sexual?

Naaah!

Thanks guyz!