Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warnock and the Other Guy Take GA, Democrats Control Senate

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,293
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

How much damage can the dems really do in 2 years? We're going to find out, aren't we?

I'm not sure the country will be able to recover. There's nothing to stop them from doing whatever they want. They can completely sell the country down the river now. And they will do so gleefully.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,293
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

I mean Perdue is a giant piece of shit and Kelly is a crook. And their opponents are worse

I'm on the edge of my seat here

Did we lose yet

The government is a reflection of the voters. Your generation built this shit.
    Not this

We built the good stuff that allows you to bitch and moan about pronouns

And now your generation is supporting Biden

Heal yourself
    This is a good example of why the whole personal responsibility schtick rings hollow.
    Swing and a miss.
    He's partially correct. The GOP talks about personal responsibility but doesn't stand up when integrity is at stake.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,397
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

How much damage can the dems really do in 2 years? We're going to find out, aren't we?

I'm not sure the country will be able to recover. There's nothing to stop them from doing whatever they want. They can completely sell the country down the river now. And they will do so gleefully.
    Manchin is the only thing stopping it.
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Clean water, stronger voting rights, and a covid response based on science.

No wonder so many Trumpublicans are worried.
  • Options
    Strong voting rights(so voter id) oh no not that.
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    Goduckies said:

I'm 100% in favor of a national ID. We can use it for many things, gun reg, universal healthcare, and yes... voting.
  • Options
    HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,016

Goduckies said:

I'm 100% in favor of a national ID. We can use it for many things, gun reg, universal healthcare, and yes... voting.
    A national ID could also be used to track bad cops that try to cross state lines after they are fired for cause, so that they can't get policing jobs in other states that might not otherwise be aware of the fact that they were fired from their former job for cause.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021
    This thread has been the culmination of two months of bullshit from the most electorally retarded group of straw graspers this shitty forum has ever seen. My antifa buddies gifted me this new mug to drink out of while I scroll.

• Options

Goduckies said:

Fuck no
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,153
    edited January 2021

Why did everybody get worked up about this run-off election? The original one was a fraud in Georgia...did they expect anything different?

Except that it wasn’t, but we’ve established why Trump voters keep going to that. Both chambers of Congress, the presidency, both Senate seats in traditionally red states AND their electoral votes.

Impossible, clearly had nothing to do with Trump and couldn’t have been his fault.

Had to be fraud.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    Swaye's Wigwam

Clean water, stronger voting rights, and a covid response based on science.

No wonder so many Trumpublicans are worried.
    Covid response exactly the same

Sucker
  • Options

Why did everybody get worked up about this run-off election? The original one was a fraud in Georgia...did they expect anything different?

I anxiously await the new theories of how democrats were able to once again pull off a historic steal while the entire country was focused on the GA election. When's Rudy's next kickass presser?
  • Options

I anxiously await the new theories of how democrats were able to once again pull off a historic steal while the entire country was focused on the GA election. When's Rudy's next kickass presser?
    Simple ballot harvesting
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

Simple ballot harvesting
    Excellent, we now have @Goduckies on the board with ballot harvesting. Anyone else want to take a crack?
  • Options
    So ballot harvesting didn't happen?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021

Its documented.

The added cheating in Georgia for the 2020 Election of fake water leaks and counting illegal ballots secretly was only done because the original cheat wasn't enough.
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

So ballot harvesting didn't happen?

We'll have to stay tuned to find out!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I love the commies showing who they are. Hell and they keep their own lists for others to use. No effort needed.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,153
    edited January 2021

Its documented.

The added cheating in Georgia for the 2020 Election of fake water leaks and counting illegal ballots secretly was only done because the original cheat wasn't enough.
    You also forgot Bigfoot and the Lochness Monster. Again, Trump couldn't possibly have lost by his own doing, not to a highly imperfect candidate like Joe Biden, not with all Trump has seemingly done for America. The only possible explanation is fraud. It certainly is a lack of accountability, but again, grief is a thing and it's better to explain it away as opposed to inciting violence.

And now Trump has taken the entire Congressional and WH GOP down with him for at least the next couple of years.