Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Warnock and the Other Guy Take GA, Democrats Control Senate

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

In a race expected to be this close this is wholly unacceptable

The optics to this are insanely bad

And that has nothing to do with whether funny business happens or not ... it gives the appearance of it and we all know that often perception is reality whether fair or unfair
    It doesn’t matter what the optics are because the pussy ass GOP won’t do a fucking thing about it. People are going to die because their leaders wouldn’t stand up against this bullshit.
    The GOP lost well before today with these results ... these are some of the worst candidates I’ve ever seen
    Did you see who they ran for POTUS?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dflea said:

Outrageous!!

oh wait. It was just you guys yelling "Kraken!!" again. Never mind.

It's over. Loser lardass Trump cost the Republicans the Senate and the White House - by losing 2 fucking GOP seats in Georgia. That's MEGA fucking loser territory right there.

What a colossal piece of shit loser he is.

lol
    @Tequilla

How many times you gonna try and kick that football, Charlie Brown?
    1) I’m not saying there is wrong doing ... very careful to not say that

2) I’m going off of what was being reported

3) If the absentee left to come in is all that is left that’s true for all counties so no reason to really announce that

4) Last I saw for % reporting suggested that it was more than just the small amounts left to come in

5) You missed my entire point ... it wasn’t about fraud but how there is not enough clean transparency that results in people rightly/wrongly not trusting the results ... particularly so in an election this close
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Another 93lbs and I too can be a sashaying runway model.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its 117,000. Wait 171,000.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

And that has nothing to do with whether funny business happens or not ... it gives the appearance of it and we all know that often perception is reality whether fair or unfair
    It doesn’t matter what the optics are because the pussy ass GOP won’t do a fucking thing about it. People are going to die because their leaders wouldn’t stand up against this bullshit.
    The GOP lost well before today with these results ... these are some of the worst candidates I’ve ever seen
    As I’ve said for a while, Trump and the GOP losing the Presidency is on them

Biden/Harris is somehow a worse candidate than Hillary ... but Trump gonna Trump
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,569
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The majority of the left to be counted includes the military votes, but who knows how many of those are out there. Damn close election, it would be unusual if the absentee mil votes decided the election.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,569
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I bet Loefler's bassetball team didn't vote for her
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,298
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    We are never going to get rid of the mail-ins at this point. Compromise needs to be that all have to be received prior to Election Day and a count of unopened ballots has to be provided by prescient before the doors open for voting. Would stop the after hours bs at the very least.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,678
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bob_C said:

We are never going to get rid of the mail-ins at this point. Compromise needs to be that all have to be received prior to Election Day and a count of unopened ballots has to be provided by prescient before the doors open for voting. Would stop the after hours bs at the very least.

Fucking THANK YOU. Absentee/early MI ballots need to be counted and recorded by the SecState prior to ED.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

dflea said:

Outrageous!!

It's over. Loser lardass Trump cost the Republicans the Senate and the White House - by losing 2 fucking GOP seats in Georgia. That's MEGA fucking loser territory right there.

lol
    @Tequilla

3) If the absentee left to come in is all that is left that’s true for all counties so no reason to really announce that

4) Last I saw for % reporting suggested that it was more than just the small amounts left to come in

5) You missed my entire point ... it wasn’t about fraud but how there is not enough clean transparency that results in people rightly/wrongly not trusting the results ... particularly so in an election this close
    There is no measure to be taken that would result in them trusting the results.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

dflea said:

Outrageous!!

lol
    @Tequilla

This shows that you clearly have no fucking clue
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753

How much damage can the dems really do in 2 years? We're going to find out, aren't we?

Plenty. They’ll probably offer up some Supreme candidates before the year is up. And Executive Orders as well.

This ensures that any malfeasance that may have occurred in 2020 will never get a 2nd look. Also expect a few more grim unprecedented strains of the virus every 3 months until then.

I tend to try to stick more local. And here in Oregon, the Governor had no strategy to implement vaccinations until they started showing up on the loading dock.

Because of that, we are seeing only 5,000 being vaccinated per day while tens of thousands of them keep showing up every day. Don’t twist. I’m not putting that shit in my arm ever.

But that was the promised land at the end of Kate Browns rainbow. And she has no intent of delivery to meet the metrics to open up.

She’s a rudderless cipher. So as is no secret, her strings are continuing to be pulled from way above. It’s a nationwide phenomena unfortunately and the GOP is on it too.

The Dems will continue to keep things running at half speed, have the backing of the media to blame it on the ghost of Trump and print more stimulus and unemployment $$$ until Summer 2022.

They then have overwhelming majorities in both Houses and then say fuck you to everyone and double taxes on most everyone.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,670
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Kaepsknee said:

How much damage can the dems really do in 2 years? We're going to find out, aren't we?

Plenty. They’ll probably offer up some Supreme candidates before the year is up. And Executive Orders as well.

This ensures that any malfeasance that may have occurred in 2020 will never get a 2nd look. Also expect a few more grim unprecedented strains of the virus every 3 months until then.

I tend to try to stick more local. And here in Oregon, the Governor had no strategy to implement vaccinations until they started showing up on the loading dock.

Because of that, we are seeing only 5,000 being vaccinated per day while tens of thousands of them keep showing up every day. Don’t twist. I’m not putting that shit in my arm ever.

But that was the promised land at the end of Kate Browns rainbow. And she has no intent of delivery to meet the metrics to open up.

She’s a rudderless cipher. So as is no secret, her strings are continuing to be pulled from way above. It’s a nationwide phenomena unfortunately and the GOP is on it too.

The Dems will continue to keep things running at half speed, have the backing of the media to blame it on the ghost of Trump and print more stimulus and unemployment $$$ until Summer 2022.

They then have overwhelming majorities in both Houses and then say fuck you to everyone and double taxes on most everyone.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

As I’ve said for a while, Trump and the GOP losing the Presidency is on them

Biden/Harris is somehow a worse candidate than Hillary ... but Trump gonna Trump
    No GOP gonna GOP

No one here had any problems voting for Biden.

Win or shut up. You guys deserve everything fucking over you get
  • Options

Tequilla said:

dflea said:

Outrageous!!

lol
    @Tequilla

I cannot stand how stupid you are.
  • Options
    AP just called it for Warnock.

Didn’t this guy get arrested for obstructing police who were investigating kids getting abused at his church camp or some shit?

But I’m sure he’s a great guy otherwise
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,566
    thechatch said:

Didn’t this guy get arrested for obstructing police who were investigating kids getting abused at his church camp or some shit?

He did, but he is black so it is OK
  • Options
    MontlakeBridgeTrollMontlakeBridgeTroll Member Posts: 920
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Goduckies said:

thechatch said:

He did, but he is black so it is OK
    What happened to our beloved America?

In the good old days only white folks got off easy...
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,566
    Ossof now 11k up... wow... we are fuked