Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOLZ part deux

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Imagine declaring that a black American "Reverend" who thinks and preaches that white Americans are the devil can "unite" the country.

Biden is the dumbest motherfucker on the planet and Warnock is as big a racist as "Reverend" Wright.

Warnock called white Americans the devil? Link?
    Ignorant alleged centrist weighs in!!!!
    When are you going to do us all a favor and fag out under your new alias? Even @backthepack could run your ass. Kill yourself.
    a poaster that flows with the tide with a broken compass.
    What kind of nonsense attempt at a metaphor is this? Fucking embarrassing.
    His compass always points straight to dumbass.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Loosers lose, and want everyone else to loose.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Imagine declaring that a black American "Reverend" who thinks and preaches that white Americans are the devil can "unite" the country.

Biden is the dumbest motherfucker on the planet and Warnock is as big a racist as "Reverend" Wright.

Ignorant alleged centrist weighs in!!!!
    When are you going to do us all a favor and fag out under your new alias? Even @backthepack could run your ass. Kill yourself.
    a poaster that flows with the tide with a broken compass.
    What kind of nonsense attempt at a metaphor is this? Fucking embarrassing.
    My hammer sank your nail in one swing.

Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,011
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    NO. God can't help the stupid AND evil Repubs that are still backing ANY PART of the current administration (including Mitch the Bitch). They will forever have a scarlet TT plastered on their forehead. "TRUMPS TAINT". And that is FUCKING EXACTLY where their lips are. But thanks for proving that Rs are more stupid than evil.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

NO. God can't help the stupid AND evil Repubs that are still backing ANY PART of the current administration (including Mitch the Bitch). They will forever have a scarlet TT plastered on their forehead. "TRUMPS TAINT". And that is FUCKING EXACTLY where their lips are. But thanks for proving that Rs are more stupid than evil.

Nice meltdown
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

EwaDawg said:

Nice meltdown
    Their team runs Congress and the presidency and these guys are still emotional and upset. It’s odd. Almost as if nobody likes Biden.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

EwaDawg said:

Nice meltdown
    I'm having trouble telling you and @EwaDawg apart today.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,529
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I didn't put devil in quotes. It was my interpretation of the way he views whitey. One of his exact quotes was "America needs to repent for its worship of whiteness". Whiteness is the devil in his eyes. "Repent" usually refers to sin hence my reference.

Everyone who thinks differently than him needs to repent. Those that think differently than he does are racist.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I didn't put devil in quotes. It was my interpretation of the way he views whitey. One of his exact quotes was "America needs to repent for its worship of whiteness". Whiteness is the devil in his eyes. "Repent" usually refers to sin hence my reference.

Everyone who thinks differently than him needs to repent. Those that think differently than he does are racist.
    White Democrats voting for a blatant racist who hates their kids and wants them to suffer because of slavery and “systemic racism.”

Good job, assholes.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Ah, got it. So he didn't say the thing you said he said. Thanks for clearing that up.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2021

Biden stole it

Everyone says so

Winner win, not his fault that GOP are fucking losers that stood by and watch their fucking cake get taken from them
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

...which is why it’s unconscionable that Trump possibly could have lost to him. Yet, he did.
    Trump didn’t lose, it was election fraud.

Who likes Biden? Why would anyone other than “Not Trump?”

What are you excited about in Biden’s platform?
    No, but he did lose. He lost the popular vote and electoral college. I can link those totals if you’d like. Also, that fraud hasn’t been demonstrably shown or proven in a court of law. Again, I understand why you go back to this since Trump lost to a very imperfect candidate which I admit, isn’t flattering, so I get it. The only possible explanation can be fraud. I don’t begrudge you this response.

I’d said I wasn’t wild on Biden. I wasn’t wild on Trump either
    Election fraud happened. I’m sorry you can’t see the obvious. I believe Biden colluded with Xi to steal the election. I read it somewhere so it must be true and we? need a Special Counsel to investigate it and Hunter’s damning laptop goldmine.
    I'll let you in a little secret.

Xi promised early access to the iphone 13 for hunter and prostate massages for papa biden from the suzies back at Beijing.

Oh, and putin gets to watch.

Amazing how such simple pleasures can influence the entire democratic process and american electorate, hmmnnn?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,529
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Ah, got it. So he didn't say the thing you said he said. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Ooohhh you got me. Ouch. Now run along and finish that game of Candyland with the neighbor kid. Defending a racist is about as low and infantile one can get.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,018
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

...which is why it’s unconscionable that Trump possibly could have lost to him. Yet, he did.
    Trump didn’t lose, it was election fraud.

Who likes Biden? Why would anyone other than “Not Trump?”

What are you excited about in Biden’s platform?
    No, but he did lose. He lost the popular vote and electoral college. I can link those totals if you’d like. Also, that fraud hasn’t been demonstrably shown or proven in a court of law. Again, I understand why you go back to this since Trump lost to a very imperfect candidate which I admit, isn’t flattering, so I get it. The only possible explanation can be fraud. I don’t begrudge you this response.

I’d said I wasn’t wild on Biden. I wasn’t wild on Trump either
    I don't like to axe questions about 100,000 vote swings at 4am. I don't do that.