Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

LOLZ part deux

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Nothing says unity like stumping for Warnock.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2021
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Imagine declaring that a black American "Reverend" who thinks and preaches that white Americans are the devil can "unite" the country.

Biden is the dumbest motherfucker on the planet and Warnock is as big a racist as "Reverend" Wright.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148

Imagine declaring that a black American "Reverend" who thinks and preaches that white Americans are the devil can "unite" the country.

Biden is the dumbest motherfucker on the planet and Warnock is as big a racist as "Reverend" Wright.

...which is why it’s unconscionable that Trump possibly could have lost to him. Yet, he did.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Boy, you'd have to be a complete retard and piece of shit to lose to these guys.

lol

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Warnock called white Americans the devil? Link?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MelloDawg said:

...which is why it’s unconscionable that Trump possibly could have lost to him. Yet, he did.
    Trump didn’t lose, it was election fraud.

Who likes Biden? Why would anyone other than “Not Trump?”

What are you excited about in Biden’s platform?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    edited January 2021

MelloDawg said:

No, but he did lose. He lost the popular vote and electoral college. I can link those totals if you’d like. Also, that fraud hasn’t been demonstrably shown or proven in a court of law. Again, I understand why you go back to this since Trump lost to a very imperfect candidate which I admit, isn’t flattering, so I get it. The only possible explanation can be fraud. I don’t begrudge you this response.

I’d said I wasn’t wild on Biden. I wasn’t wild on Trump either
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

No, but he did lose. He lost the popular vote and electoral college. I can link those totals if you’d like. Also, that fraud hasn’t been demonstrably shown or proven in a court of law. Again, I understand why you go back to this since Trump lost to a very imperfect candidate which I admit, isn’t flattering, so I get it. The only possible explanation can be fraud. I don’t begrudge you this response.

I’d said I wasn’t wild on Biden. I wasn’t wild on Trump either
    Election fraud happened. I’m sorry you can’t see the obvious. I believe Biden colluded with Xi to steal the election. I read it somewhere so it must be true and we? need a Special Counsel to investigate it and Hunter’s damning laptop goldmine.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Biden stole it

Everyone says so
  • Options

Or to vote for them

If you say so. Much smarter to vote for the retard that can't beat a retard, I guess.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

I say so

So I heard. I'll keep that in mind going forward.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Lol leftists get ready to not have any plans move forward
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ignorant alleged centrist weighs in!!!!
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

When are you going to do us all a favor and fag out under your new alias? Even @backthepack could run your ass. Kill yourself.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

When are you going to do us all a favor and fag out under your new alias? Even @backthepack could run your ass. Kill yourself.
    I salute your bravery in continuing to do just that under your current handle as a poaster that flows with the tide with a broken compass.

Fudgepack will not save you here.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

a poaster that flows with the tide with a broken compass.
    What kind of nonsense attempt at a metaphor is this? Fucking embarrassing.