Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rats take the two Senate seats in Georgia...

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

How big will the Market sell off be?

Yuge!

I hope.
    Figures. The rat party is filled with great people like you.
    I like buying shares at low prices. I thought you were pro-capitalism.
    I thought you were a pro-chicom moron. Bingo, nailed that one. Most normal Americans would prefer a healthy economy with record employment. The dazzler prefers economic disaster and millions of out of work Americans just so he can suck on Kamala's dick. Nice.
    You are confused, Gasbag. I hope all you girls overreact to losing the Senate, should that happen. I like buying opportunities. I’m a shameless capitalist, I’m afraid.
    You got shameless right. But a buying opportunity has to have an upside. Massive tax and regulation regulations don't have an upside. We have already QE'd the shit out of the market. It needs continued economic growth and earnings to support higher stock prices. But then you having your fake MBA you know that fundamentals like cash flow and taxes don't matter.
    Please be a panic seller, Gasbag. Remember, we’ll be Venezuela in six months, right?
    You don't do fundamentals do you dazzler. Just print money and all is good. It took more than six months for Venezuela, didn't it Counselor? You suck at this. I pity your supposed clients.
    We’re on a faster track, Gasbag. Daddy is already adding the “loser of democratic election stays in power” feature.

How’s your gold acquisition going?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

Is this Kunt ever right on anything? This is after it dropped due to the MAGA terrorist shenanigans at the Capitol.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2021

SFGbob said:

Is this Kunt ever right on anything? This is after it dropped due to the MAGA terrorist shenanigans at the Capitol.

I freely admit that I wasn't right with my prediction. See how easy it is when you're not a fucking lying Kunt coward IC?

It's not as if I actually cashed out of my 401K prior to today.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Free trade will balance the taxation. Futures won’t be as on fire but big tech will continue to win.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Free trade lol