Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Rats take the two Senate seats in Georgia...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
How big will the Market sell off be?

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    Buy gold. The printing presses will be run by kobeslober because more money for everyone the better. Just ask any Venezuelan which uses their currency as toilet paper.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,664 Standard Supporter

Buy gold. The printing presses will be run by kobeslober because more money for everyone the better. Just ask any Venezuelan which uses their currency as toilet paper.

Venezuela is converting to bitcoin
    LebamDawg said:

Venezuela is converting to bitcoin
    Won't work. You need money to buy bitcoin. Venezuela has not money. If they just make up their own "bitcoin" then its as worthless as their paper money.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,335 Swaye's Wigwam
    Probably should have waited a few days on that phone call Putin.....
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

Yuge!

I hope.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,488
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yuge!

I hope.
    Figures. The rat party is filled with great people like you.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    edited January 2021
    SFGbob said:

An hourly wage slave like you has no skin in the game anyways so why the fuck do you care?

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yuge!

I hope.
    I like buying shares at low prices. I thought you were pro-capitalism.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yuge!

I hope.
    I thought you were a pro-chicom moron. Bingo, nailed that one. Most normal Americans would prefer a healthy economy with record employment. The dazzler prefers economic disaster and millions of out of work Americans just so he can suck on Kamala's dick. Nice.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    The markets don’t care about your politics. If there is a dip, it’s time to buy.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yuge!

I hope.
    I thought you were a pro-chicom moron. Bingo, nailed that one. Most normal Americans would prefer a healthy economy with record employment. The dazzler prefers economic disaster and millions of out of work Americans just so he can suck on Kamala's dick. Nice.
    You are confused, Gasbag. I hope all you girls overreact to losing the Senate, should that happen. I like buying opportunities. I’m a shameless capitalist, I’m afraid.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yuge!

I hope.
    You are confused, Gasbag. I hope all you girls overreact to losing the Senate, should that happen. I like buying opportunities. I’m a shameless capitalist, I’m afraid.
    You got shameless right. But a buying opportunity has to have an upside. Massive tax and regulation regulations don't have an upside. We have already QE'd the shit out of the market. It needs continued economic growth and earnings to support higher stock prices. But then you having your fake MBA you know that fundamentals like cash flow and taxes don't matter.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yuge!

I hope.
    You got shameless right. But a buying opportunity has to have an upside. Massive tax and regulation regulations don't have an upside. We have already QE'd the shit out of the market. It needs continued economic growth and earnings to support higher stock prices. But then you having your fake MBA you know that fundamentals like cash flow and taxes don't matter.
    Please be a panic seller, Gasbag. Remember, we’ll be Venezuela in six months, right?
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    SFGbob said:

Hey Market Expert Bob, could you show us how the markets love Republicans and your rules for entering and exiting the markets based who has the Presidency, Congress and Senate? Should we go big on China? Should we short small caps? Where’s Big Brain Bob going with his money?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Yuge!

I hope.
    Please be a panic seller, Gasbag. Remember, we’ll be Venezuela in six months, right?
    You don't do fundamentals do you dazzler. Just print money and all is good. It took more than six months for Venezuela, didn't it Counselor? You suck at this. I pity your supposed clients.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Honestly, I’m not sure it changes that much.

Dems are all about rules and regulations ... rules and regulations largely cripple SMBs as they don’t have the scale to spread the extra expenses across.

If COVID has taught us anything it’s that the Dems by and large are going to create favorable environments (relatively speaking) for large businesses

What you will see though is that merger activity goes way down unless it’s signaled for approval ... selective approval and monopoly claims all depend on perspective
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

Hey Market Expert Bob, could you show us how the markets love Republicans and your rules for entering and exiting the markets based who has the Presidency, Congress and Senate? Should we go big on China? Should we short small caps? Where’s Big Brain Bob going with his money?
    Never claimed to be a market expert my strawman ass fucking friend. Just making a prediction about what the market does if the Rats take those two Senate seats.
    Tequilla said:

Dems are all about rules and regulations ... rules and regulations largely cripple SMBs as they don’t have the scale to spread the extra expenses across.

If COVID has taught us anything it’s that the Dems by and large are going to create favorable environments (relatively speaking) for large businesses

What you will see though is that merger activity goes way down unless it’s signaled for approval ... selective approval and monopoly claims all depend on perspective

Exactly, the big resistance to the merger of T-Mobile and Sprint was AT&T and Verizon. They were actually arguing that the merger would hurt competition. Of course, they just didn't want another competitive wireless network because T-Mobile and Sprint didn't have the capital to build out two competitive networks.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Finally the MBA comes in handy.