Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Here’s something Ted Cruz would like y’all to know

2»

Comments

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    It’s the fucking Tug.
    Shoulda rolled with the “son” you don’t have
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dflea said:

What did leftists actually win? I don't understand. They arent getting anything.

I guess if you really hate trump to that extent then it's a small victory to get him out. But he never affected your daily life so not really.

My life wasn't largely affected by having Trump in office and it won't be greatly affected by having Biden in office. Contrary to the wailings of the pussy hatters 4 years ago, and all you fellas today.

That's the beauty of being a middle class white man.

The first worthless politician that legalizes weed on a federal level will get me to vote for his or her party for the duration. That would be change that affects me.
    Sounds like we should bone
    Well @dflea seems to have an active cocksucking imagination so I’m sure he’s game.
    How's your kid? Still depressed his dad is a uselsss cocksucker and can't teach him how to be a man?
    I have daughters and what is it with you Freaks mentioning my kids today. First @insinceredawg has a mole station fantasy involving Trump, and now your dumbshit self is talking abut a son I don’t have.

How is it being childless and lonely? Must not be going well considering the fatties and tweekers who live in the south sound you have to date.
    The depressed kid is a daughter? Hmmm. Have you been stealing her boyfriends or something?

I'm not childless. Childish, sure.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Tequilla said:

It is what it is for 2020

Transparency and addressing concerns of and potential sources of fraud need to be addressed in the 2022 and 2024 elections

Ummm. What will be different in addressing potential fraud in those future elections? Nothing. The media will stifle anyone that brings it up, as well will the Courts.

If you believe that there was fraud of any kind in a Presidential election, it should be addressed pronto. For if not, why would you waste your time voting anymore?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

"The first worthless politician that legalizes weed on a federal level will get me to vote for his or her party for the duration. That would be change that affects me." Flea can't find weed in the US because of Trump. Says he can go find an elk and kill it, but finding some weed is like playing 4D chess, apparently.

Yeah, that's what I said.

You sure are a cunt.
    I said you were too stupid and lazy to find weed. Glad you think it should be delivered to your door by $15 an hour government workers with full benefits and pensions. I'm an honest libertarian conservative and thought it should have been legalized a long time ago. But it is not my number one voting issue. You need help.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

"The first worthless politician that legalizes weed on a federal level will get me to vote for his or her party for the duration. That would be change that affects me." Flea can't find weed in the US because of Trump. Says he can go find an elk and kill it, but finding some weed is like playing 4D chess, apparently.

You sure are a cunt.
    I said you were too stupid and lazy to find weed. Glad you think it should be delivered to your door by $15 an hour government workers with full benefits and pensions. I'm an honest libertarian conservative and thought it should have been legalized a long time ago. But it is not my number one voting issue. You need help.

Cunt.
    Agree, I'm a disagreeable and honest cunt and you are phucking lazy, dishonorable, stoned and stupid.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

doogie said:

it is what it is?

LIPO

I’m skeptical that anything material will come out in the next 2 weeks to change the current direction

The risk/reward of using political capital always needs to be evaluated ...

I don’t have the right answer right now and have full confidence that Biden’s not even a mediocre option as President, but Trump’s full on damaged goods at this point.

It’s time to repurpose energy into finishing off the Georgia races, 2022, and 2024.

And honestly, not sure how Trump plays in either right now but it’s probably in his best interest to not come off looking like the Democrats want him to look.
    Not sure what "repurpose energy" means. If we have blue cities feeling that they got away with the big cheat in 2020, what is to stop them from just upping the ante? If Romney feels safe and entitled to blame Trump for being a bad sport but remaining silent about the blatant fraud in Fulton Co. and the in the bag so called Georgia Republican SOS and Georgia AG then what? We have about 70 percent trying to row the boat on our side and 30 percent thinking that being honest and calling out lies and fraud is "bad form".
    Move energy towards making reforms to increase speed, transparency, and accuracy of voting process ... eliminate areas/opportunities for fraud

Even if everything being claimed is true, Dems then check mated GOP in 2020 ... tip the cap and get back to work on winning the next game
    MelloDawg said:

Tequilla said:

doogie said:

it is what it is?

LIPO

I’m skeptical that anything material will come out in the next 2 weeks to change the current direction

I don’t have the right answer right now and have full confidence that Biden’s not even a mediocre option as President, but Trump’s full on damaged goods at this point.

It’s time to repurpose energy into finishing off the Georgia races, 2022, and 2024.

And honestly, not sure how Trump plays in either right now but it’s probably in his best interest to not come off looking like the Democrats want him to look.
    Too late for that. He was complaining after the 2016 election and he won that one.

The current GOP has plenty to work with if they can hang on to the Senate (if they don’t, they are likely properly fucked). They cleaned up at the congressional and state level for representation. History also doesn’t favor the party of any president in midterm elections.

Biden will go to town with EOs and memos, but that’s about it.

Exactly ... everything should be about maintaining the Senate until 2022 and making a great case in the midterm elections ... then take that momentum into 2024 where Biden/Harris are going to give you tons of gifts in the next 4 years to use against them

At some point stop paying attention to Trump ... take from him the positives and upgrade vs his negatives
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

doogie said:

it is what it is?

LIPO

Not sure what "repurpose energy" means. If we have blue cities feeling that they got away with the big cheat in 2020, what is to stop them from just upping the ante? If Romney feels safe and entitled to blame Trump for being a bad sport but remaining silent about the blatant fraud in Fulton Co. and the in the bag so called Georgia Republican SOS and Georgia AG then what? We have about 70 percent trying to row the boat on our side and 30 percent thinking that being honest and calling out lies and fraud is "bad form".
    Move energy towards making reforms to increase speed, transparency, and accuracy of voting process ... eliminate areas/opportunities for fraud

Even if everything being claimed is true, Dems then check mated GOP in 2020 ... tip the cap and get back to work on winning the next game
    I agree but moving energy seems to be violence towards leftards. I don't want that, but still what is plan A? Leftard violence had paralyzed or been encouraged by blue state politicians and met with passivity by most republican politicians. I would prefer that Romney was backing the President, but he isn't. What energy his he moving.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

doogie said:

it is what it is?

LIPO

I agree but moving energy seems to be violence towards leftards. I don't want that, but still what is plan A? Leftard violence had paralyzed or been encouraged by blue state politicians and met with passivity by most republican politicians. I would prefer that Romney was backing the President, but he isn't. What energy his he moving.
    People pay attention to Romney?
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

doogie said:

it is what it is?

LIPO

The people in Utah paid attention and made him a world class sh*tty US senator. Or didn't pay attention.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,162
    "The country distrusts the election"

-Party that sewed distrust in the election
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

We're just going to pretend the last 4 years didn't happen?

Not me

Payback is always a bitch. Nothing has changed with me

Doubt, confusion, mistrust, groundless accusations and just plain old making shit up to accuse Slo Joe with

Can't wait

Not me

Doubt, confusion, mistrust, groundless accusations and just plain old making shit up to accuse Slo Joe with

Can't wait
    Yes, I've heard this take of yours plenty of times. The "burn everything on your way out" approach has always been an available strategy.
    It "won" the 2020 election for you leftards.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,521 Standard Supporter

Not me

Can't wait
    @BobbyRaceBannonBowden: It's not my job to stop my offense. It's your job to stop my offense.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,442 Founders Club

Not me

Can't wait
    Yes, I've heard this take of yours plenty of times. The "burn everything on your way out" approach has always been an available strategy.
    And I heard you say nothing in 2016 or since until Joe is under the gun

Then we should all be nice and do things the right way and not question the results or have a special prosecutor look for a fake piss tape

Yeah fuck that
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

doogie said:

it is what it is?

LIPO

The people in Utah paid attention and made him a world class sh*tty US senator. Or didn't pay attention.
    They only elect Mormons.

Not me

Can't wait
    And I heard you say nothing in 2016 or since until Joe is under the gun

Then we should all be nice and do things the right way and not question the results or have a special prosecutor look for a fake piss tape

Yeah fuck that
    I'm not here to tell you not to drum up your own piss tape stories or spearhead your own four year tantrum if you think that's commensurate retaliation. Have at it. The post-election entertainment could've been swift and clean. Ugly and drawn out is way more fascinating.