Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim, you state the most obvious shit on kjr ,but nothing new or compelling . You'r

Even after all these years you still don't get it. People don't even listen to you anymore, on YOUR show. You just state the same shit Adam Jude, or back in the day Condotta wrote. When will your listeners call you on your bullshit? Let fetters run the show, he has an ounce of a clue at least. You are the most ignorant fuck regarding husky football Kim. Give it up, just concentrate on Gorky Park (your pathetic message board) HHB has taken over Kimmy, Husky Clause and jsmdog are all you have to hang your hat on? HHB has burned the village and taken over your message board Kimberly. (What kind of a cunt of a mom names their boy Kim? I guarantee you got chosen last for the school play. You never held a football and basketball so getting chosen for sports was never an issue. But getting chosen last for "Kismet" really hurt your feelings.
. You have ZERO access to the program . Kim just asked what happened with Baker and if anybody knows what's going on. Isnt that the answer you're supposed to give your $10.95/month club Kimmy? You're a fucking joker!!!# That site has hit Rock bottom, their radio show is in quicksand.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    "What kind of a cunt of a mom names their boy Kim? I guarantee you got chosen last for the school play. You never held a football and basketball so getting chosen for sports was never an issue. But getting chosen last for "Kismet" really hurt your feelings."

Hilarious tangent there
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    You've never seen the photo of Kim holding his giant football?
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited January 2014
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

Even after all these years you still don't get it. People don't even listen to you anymore, on YOUR show.

Evidently, you're still listening at least enough to get in another KJR radio-show critique. By the way, I've always thought Kim is like that kid in school band who played clarinet or flute sitting down front with the girls while us guys up on top couldn't play anything less than trumpet, trombone, baritone, tuba, or drums. Fuck Kismet, give us Sousa.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Yet, Kim is on KJR and people are talking about him.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    That's a bad combination of don't knows...... shit, football, real estate, and wine.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited January 2014

Kim has no more insight then the average fan. The little fuck never played the game and has no real knowledge of the game. He got himself a job taking pictures and posting on a message board and conned dumb fucks into thinking he had some knowledge. He doesn't. He is a fraud. He's trying to to I scratch out a living by making people think he knows shit about football and real estate. He knows nothing about either. He doesn't know shit about wine either.

Yeah, but he knows a lot about wine, particularly merlots that drink like cabs.

Edit: 53 seconds. Fucking Mick Diamond edited his post just in time.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Kim has no more insight then the average fan. The little fuck never played the game and has no real knowledge of the game. He got himself a job taking pictures and posting on a message board and conned dumb fucks into thinking he had some knowledge. He doesn't. He is a fraud. He's trying to to I scratch out a living by making people think he knows shit about football and real estate. He knows nothing about either. He doesn't know shit about wine either.

Isnt that kind of what I was trying to say?
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Kims wine insight consists of throwing out buzzwords and naming high end labels that most people won't shell out $50 for.
  • fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    Thanks for reading
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,982 Founders Club
    It would be wrong to add Kim Grinolds to their list of guys named Kim.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    You can look at it from this angle too: even if you did play high school ball, you still aren't completely knowledgeable of every position. I played corner and receiver, so in terms of the playbook all I had to know was what coverage I was in, or whether I was running a go route, out, or slant (yeah we had a realllly complex playbook). This is obvious, but really it's linemen and linebackers that know what they're talking about in any football discussion. So listen to the fattest guy in the room, if he played football at any level besides pee-wee/middle school. Now imagine someone like Kim who never even played. He wouldn't have a fucking clue without diving into the nerdy pool and even then he only knows strategy; he still knows fuck-all about footwork, etc. So right off the bat I completely disregard his analysis of any individual player in this state.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    Tailgater said:

That's a bad combination of don't knows...... shit, football, real estate, and wine.

what is it with you and moments of clarity? fuck.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    haie said:

You can look at it from this angle too: even if you did play high school ball, you still aren't completely knowledgeable of every position. I played corner and receiver, so in terms of the playbook all I had to know was what coverage I was in, or whether I was running a go route, out, or slant (yeah we had a realllly complex playbook). This is obvious, but really it's linemen and linebackers that know what they're talking about in any football discussion. So listen to the fattest guy in the room, if he played football at any level besides pee-wee/middle school. Now imagine someone like Kim who never even played. He wouldn't have a fucking clue without diving into the nerdy pool and even then he only knows strategy; he still knows fuck-all about footwork, etc. So right off the bat I completely disregard his analysis of any individual player in this state.

Are you talking about Yale? Or Feathers? Dave? You lost me holmes!
  • Fecal_MatterFecal_Matter Member Posts: 330
    Tailgater said:

If you want to know about shit, I'm the guy you want to talk to.
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    He does not want to be knowledgeable. He only wants the attention.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Are you talking about Yale? Or Feathers? Dave? You lost me holmes!
    prolly being whooshed here, but I'm talking about Kim. I don't know how a fucking goober like him holds any credibility. The fucking Bellevue waterboy could give you better analysis than him.