Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

California Announces INDEFINITE Lockdown, People Are SNAPPING Under The Pressure

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,727
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Imagine having leaders who intentionally wish to damage the country. It's amazing.

And then those same leaders don't follow their own guidelines that aren't actually working.
    And then when they are caught can barely be troubled to give a shit.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Somebody is gonna snap and kill that douchebag. It’s only a matter of time.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    The lockdowns will continue until small business dies
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,220
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Imagine having leaders who intentionally wish to damage the country. It's amazing.

They have no answers for the virus and the only tool they have to deal with it is lockdowns and when the lockdowns don't work they blame the people for not complying with their lockdown orders. This latest round of lock downs pretty much ensured that destruction of nearly all non-chain bars and restaurants in the state. The number of boarded up businesses in just my local area is heartbreaking.
    Not to a leftard government employee. They see a biblical smiting of private business owners who deserve to be destroyed.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    if it saves one life
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

They have no answers for the virus and the only tool they have to deal with it is lockdowns and when the lockdowns don't work they blame the people for not complying with their lockdown orders. This latest round of lock downs pretty much ensured that destruction of nearly all non-chain bars and restaurants in the state. The number of boarded up businesses in just my local area is heartbreaking.
    Not to a leftard government employee. They see a biblical smiting of private business owners who deserve to be destroyed.

That's the thing that pisses me off the most. There isn't a single government employee who has missed a paycheck let alone even a reduction in their pay. I took a 40% haircut for 6 months and it wasn't much fun I can only imagine what these small business owners are going through. Fucking breaks my heart.
    Capitalism is immoral. Basically they were just stealing profits for labor or some bullshit.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

if it saves one life

... from Covid.

fuck everyone else
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,727
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Downtown Portland just 4 years ago was the work hard, play hard amusement park every professional dreams of. Especially in the summer. Rose garden a few miles away. Masterfully conceived brewery/sport bar combos. CBD shots and amazing food to go along with 20-50 different beers on tap at most places. No crime, just some hippies. Amazing living there during the 2016 season.

Now everything is boarded up and there are drug addicts sleeping and walking around everywhere. Every business worth a shit is getting out of there. Last I heard river pig was still trying to hold on but it'll be done soon. Completely fucked everything and now you either stay around 205 or drive completely around downtown to get to Lake O, or go south to happy valley. Everything else looks like a fucking hellhole.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

SFGbob said:

I was driving on Ventura Blvd a couple weeks ago in the Valley and it looked like a hurricane was coming. Very sad. Swaths of closed businesses
    We’re all free fallin’