Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Cost of Justice

Comments

• Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

50 years and the racists still haven’t come up with any new arguments.

50 years later and the racist now all reject King's arguments. Color a person's skin is everything, in fact it determines the content of your character.
    Of all the despicable shit you’ve said, using MLKs words to whine about how oppressed you are as a white person is the worst.
    I didn't say anything about white people my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend.
    Do you think the racists in this country judge white people on the color of their skin and not the content of their character?
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

50 years later and the racist now all reject King's arguments. Color a person's skin is everything, in fact it determines the content of your character.
    Of all the despicable shit you’ve said, using MLKs words to whine about how oppressed you are as a white person is the worst.
    I didn't say anything about white people my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend.
    Do you think the racists in this country judge white people on the color of their skin and not the content of their character?
    Yes, Black* people who view white people based solely on their skin color do exist.

White Privilege!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, what the fuck do you think critical race theory is all about?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, Black* people who view white people based solely on their skin color do exist.

White Privilege!
    The entire theology being pushed by charlatans like Robin DiAngelo and Ibram X Kendi is based of a belief of a collective white guilt that whites need to atone for. The only way to show you as a white person aren’t a racist is to admit that you really are a racist who has benefited from your “whiteness” and white privilege.

The color of your skin determines your guilt and or innocence not the content of your character.

The left has completely rejected King’s dream of living in a color blind society.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

This is you saying racists think a persons skin is everything and determines their character.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is a question asking if racists judge white people on their skin color and not the content of their character. You answered yes.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is you saying you weren’t talking about white people.

Do you see how stupid you sound?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,198
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

When you're rioting and destroying other people's property in the name of "Social Justice" it's not only okay, it's encouraged.

Can someone please tell me what positive outcome did the riots actually accomplish? What "Social Justice" goal was achieved? What change in our "racist" society was made? I keep hearing these commercials and lefty activists talking about the changes we need to make. What the hell are they?

Seriously the only thing I notice is that advertising shows more mixed race couples, gay couples or black families than I think I've ever seen in my life.
    Reaching that 10-15% of the population is just so huge.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is you saying racists think a persons skin is everything and determines their character.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This is a question asking if racists judge white people on their skin color and not the content of their character. You answered yes.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And this is you being so fucking pig ignorant and sheltered in your leftist bubble that you feel only white people can be racists and only black people can be the victims of racism. It's the racist left, made up of racial charlatans like Robin DeAngelo and black racist charlatans like Kendi who believe that the color of a person's skin is more important than the content of their character. It's not conservatives who have rejected King's dream of a color blind society, it's idiot leftists on you team who have rejected it.
    To be clear, this is you conceding that you were using King’s words to cry about racism against white people.

And King was a leftist, you fool.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,870
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And this is you being so fucking pig ignorant and sheltered in your leftist bubble that you feel only white people can be racists and only black people can be the victims of racism. It's the racist left, made up of racial charlatans like Robin DeAngelo and black racist charlatans like Kendi who believe that the color of a person's skin is more important than the content of their character. It's not conservatives who have rejected King's dream of a color blind society, it's idiot leftists on you team who have rejected it.
    To be clear, this is you conceding that you were using King’s words to cry about racism against white people.

And King was a leftist, you fool.
    No habla gibberish.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Damn I had to open a bunch of Kobeknobslobberer threads to say fuck off!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Something about playing chess with a pigeon comes to mind.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Kaepsknee said:

One of my favorite analogies except there isn’t a Leftist who posts here that even comes close to pretending chess; it’s still checkers.

On other boards with more intelligent Leftists that’s their game.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

• Options
    I feel pretty good about the people claiming I’m struggling being the same ones claiming conservatives are the ones fulfilling MLKs dream. Pretty good.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I feel pretty good about the people claiming I’m struggling being the same ones claiming conservatives are the ones fulfilling MLKs dream. Pretty good.

No matter that it's true, of course.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hitler thought his artwork was good.