Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    but I don’t understand... no tickets, no accidents, no claims yet my renewal Premiums soared.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I'm hearing it was insured

Infinitely too because that’s how insurance works and premiums and deductibles never go up after claims.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    When you're rioting and destroying other people's property in the name of "Social Justice" it's not only okay, it's encouraged.

Can someone please tell me what positive outcome did the riots actually accomplish? What "Social Justice" goal was achieved? What change in our "racist" society was made? I keep hearing these commercials and lefty activists talking about the changes we need to make. What the hell are they?
  • Options
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,349
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020
    SFGbob said:

When you're rioting and destroying other people's property in the name of "Social Justice" it's not only okay, it's encouraged.

Can someone please tell me what positive outcome did the riots actually accomplish? What "Social Justice" goal was achieved? What change in our "racist" society was made? I keep hearing these commercials and lefty activists talking about the changes we need to make. What the hell are they?

Biden being president
    Able to bash Trump as a racist.
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    President Trump definitely knew how to drive job growth.
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

President Trump definitely knew how to drive job growth.

Yeah, he did. A record economy and booming small businesses before the Great Covid Reset began with bankrupting small businesses while WalMart, Kroger, Costco, and Target were all deemed “essential.”

You are painfully dumb, Dildo Baggins.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dems are officially the party of big business after the Covid shutdowns. No longer can they cry about the Republicans being in bed with big business given the ongoing orgy of favors and corruption spread by Blue state Guvs.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Seriously the only thing I notice is that advertising shows more mixed race couples, gay couples or black families than I think I've ever seen in my life.
    Because "Whiteness" is the root of all evil and must be expunged from the planet.

Where you been?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Seriously the only thing I notice is that advertising shows more mixed race couples, gay couples or black families than I think I've ever seen in my life.
    My current favorite is the Black woman changing a battery at an Auto Parts store in a contactless manner with mask and gloves in the parking lot

Where the white people at?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Funny you should mention that. My wife and I were having this discussion just last night. So I guess people marched, burned and looted so that corporate advertising could show more mixed race couples.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,305
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was talking to a minority sub contractor and said that our client who will remain nameless came up with a conscience but they'll get over it

He laughed
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

50 years and the racists still haven’t come up with any new arguments.
  • Options
    What Democrat shithole did you find this in?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

50 years later and the racist now all reject King's arguments. Color a person's skin is everything, in fact it determines the content of your character.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

50 years later and the racist now all reject King's arguments. Color a person's skin is everything, in fact it determines the content of your character.
    Of all the despicable shit you’ve said, using MLKs words to whine about how oppressed you are as a white person is the worst.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Of all the despicable shit you’ve said, using MLKs words to whine about how oppressed you are as a white person is the worst.
    I didn't say anything about white people my strawman ass fucking Kunt of a friend.