Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peyton Manning this and that...

Getting tired of hearing it? The Broncos will get their asses kicked for this reason alone.

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    it's getting to the point of absurdity.
    "I respect the seahawks defense but Peyton is the greatest QB every and will prove it with 4 TD's"
    The hawks are going to have a serious chip on their shoulder come next sunday
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I love how the narrative to this Super Bowl is Denver's offense is lights out (hanging 24 on the chargers 32nd ranked defense!!1) and Seattle's offense sucks (no mention of the lights out defense) so the Broncos will smash them.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I love how the narrative to this Super Bowl is Denver's offense is lights out (hanging 24 on the chargers 32nd ranked defense!!1) and Seattle's offense sucks (no mention of the lights out defense) so the Broncos will smash them.

Their Omaha offense is so fucking boring to watch. I want to see the Seattle defense shut it down.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2014
    Depending on the weather (another thing that's been overplayed), he will probably get more or less what he wants between the twenties. He's not going to get five TDs though. I could be wrong, but the Doncos don't really have a burner WR. All the dumbfucks who want Peyton to get another one because he deserves it will be sorely disappointed.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    @oregonblitzkrieg,

Why did you have to replace your sig picture with one of an angry cat swatting at the camera? I liked the other pussy better.
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    true get that ass back on there...
  • Options

@oregonblitzkrieg,

Why did you have to replace your sig picture with one of an angry cat swatting at the camera? I liked the other pussy better.

Abundance.
  • Options

true get that ass back on there...

Right click and copy. I've stolen a few pics from this site.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Their Omaha offense is so fucking boring to watch. I want to see the Seattle defense shut it down.
    The highest scoring offense in the history of the league is so boring.
  • Options

The highest scoring offense in the history of the league is so boring.
    5 yard chip shot passes and excruciatingly long drives are boring.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I were a Broncos fan, I would be scared shitless by the Seahawks. They don't match up well with the Seahawks. I'm surprised they are the favorites.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

If I were a Broncos fan, I would be scared shitless by the Seahawks. They don't match up well with the Seahawks. I'm surprised they are the favorites.

they're the opposite, denver fans think they'll blow us out, read the prediction thread I posted on another thread here
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

they're the opposite, denver fans think they'll blow us out, read the prediction thread I posted on another thread here
    One guy posted Doncos 45-17. All the hatred of them from the AFC West days came back when I saw that. Mr. Ed-way, Kubiak, Dan Reeves, Karl Mecklenberg, Vance Johnson, Mike Hard-on, Terrell Davis, Ed McCaffery...fuckers. Payback time.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

dhdawg said:

One guy posted Doncos 45-17. All the hatred of them from the AFC West days came back when I saw that. Mr. Ed-way, Kubiak, Dan Reeves, Karl Mecklenberg, Vance Johnson, Mike Hard-on, Terrell Davis, Ed McCaffery...fuckers. Payback time.
    I don't want to sound like a hook but beating a team Elway exclusively put together would be one of the greatest days of my life. It killed me that we never were able to beat him in the old AFC west days, seeing him pained in the box after we beat him in the SB would be great
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    When the Seahawk defense crushes Denver rather easily ... the excuses will be made that it was due to the cold weather and "wintry mix" that is forecast for the game.

Keep all of this Donkey talk going ... all for it:

1) I'm not sure I've ever seen a team that plays better with a chip on their shoulder than this Seahawk team

2) The public keeps betting up Denver and Vegas continues to eagerly allow them to do so
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Seattle wins rather easily ... Say 34-17....

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    It reminds me a lot of the garbage before he lost his last Super Bowl against the Saints.

God wants Eli to have more rings than Peyton.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

When the Seahawk defense crushes Denver rather easily ... the excuses will be made that it was due to the cold weather and "wintry mix" that is forecast for the game.

Along with the narrative Seattle secondary cheats and the NFL lets them get away with it.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Depending on the weather (another thing that's been overplayed), he will probably get more or less what he wants between the twenties. He's not going to get five TDs though. I could be wrong, but the Doncos don't really have a burner WR. All the dumbfucks who want Peyton to get another one because he deserves it will be sorely disappointed.

"Doncos" !!!!!!1!1!11'. LOL!!!!!1!
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck this is a most doogman like thread I've seen here in months. NFL and the Super Bowl is bring out the retard in a lot of you.

Warned.