Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Buh bye Trump

2»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Goduckies said:

doogie said:

Zero chance Pence does this.

Yeah I hate Biden is going to be president, but this better not happen unless there is some smoking gun that hasn't been released
    Pence holds the sole authority under the constitution and his decision is not reviewable by anyone or any court. His job is to uphold the constitution. Every swing state in question violated there own voting laws. He can indeed simply not open them and not count them. Guess who'll have more EC votes? Be Franklin did it. Look it up. A crooked election is not an election HTH.
    This is entirely false.

This is the law. Pence follows a ceremonial type of script:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/15
    It's covered by more than that section and specifically in the constitution.
    Sure it is.

Better send more money, dumbass.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,809
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020
    AOG said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

Sledog said:

Goduckies said:

doogie said:

Yeah I hate Biden is going to be president, but this better not happen unless there is some smoking gun that hasn't been released
    Pence holds the sole authority under the constitution and his decision is not reviewable by anyone or any court. His job is to uphold the constitution. Every swing state in question violated there own voting laws. He can indeed simply not open them and not count them. Guess who'll have more EC votes? Be Franklin did it. Look it up. A crooked election is not an election HTH.
    This is entirely false.

This is the law. Pence follows a ceremonial type of script:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/15
    It's covered by more than that section and specifically in the constitution.
    Amendment 12 just says basically Biden won by majority. I doubt you are smart enough to read that law I linked, but you can try.
    I see you are not smart enough to read the constitution but maybe your husband can read it to you during spoonie time.
  • Options
    AOG said:
    Pence counts the votes. Or doesn't count the votes. He has choices. HTH
  • Options
  • Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Goduckies said:

doogie said:

There's a reason Trump is rallying the masses to DC on Jan 6.

Yeah. To get more money from you fucking retards.

lol

KRAKEN!!

I’ve never donated a cent to any politician.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Goduckies said:

doogie said:

There's a reason Trump is rallying the masses to DC on Jan 6.

Yeah. To get more money from you fucking retards.

lol

KRAKEN!!

I’ve never donated a cent to any politician.
    I once gave $25 to my neighbor when he was running for a local office. That was about 12 years ago.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I gave my time to George McGovern and Don Bonker in his first run for the US House out of Olympia. That pretty much was the end of idealism for me

Why would I give the motherfuckers who have their hand in my pocket anymore money?