Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Posts: 2,991
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 1,500 Up Votes 2500 Comments
    Is Emeka the new Jake?
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverSpoonieLuvCanadawg
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Posts: 4,486
    5,000 Up Votes 5,000 Awesomes Eighth Anniversary 2500 Comments
    If it’s anything more than sending him a hat and a quick phone call to let people know UW offered him it’s a waste of resources on a kid that is never going to go to UW
  • HFNYHFNY Posts: 3,129
    Standard Supporter 2,500 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary 1,000 Awesomes
    The only thing worse than failing is not trying at [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    CallMeBigErn
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 33,326
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes
    chuck said:

It's going to take an unprecedented effort from SubK to keep UW in the conversation.

UW doesn't steal big, fast RBs from the south...or from anyplace else when there are true power programs involved. Next.

Willis Ray Mackey, Junior Coffey and I shared a hearty laugh in the media room over your post.
    CallMeBigErn
  • Emoterman said:

Is Emeka the new Jake?

Yes but unlike Jake who comes to UW, Emeka puts a hat on the table and spurns us.
    EmotermanCfettersNachoLover
  • chuckchuck Posts: 4,717
    Standard Supporter 5,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary
    edited December 2020

chuck said:

It's going to take an unprecedented effort from SubK to keep UW in the conversation.

UW doesn't steal big, fast RBs from the south...or from anyplace else when there are true power programs involved. Next.

Willis Ray Mackey, Junior Coffey and I shared a hearty laugh in the media room over your post.
    The past really is for huskies?

Rich Alexis i guess, though I couldn't say whether any other big schools recruited him.
    ATLDawg
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 33,326
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Rich Alexis i guess, though I couldn't say whether any other big schools recruited him.
    While factually accurate, I was obviously joking with my post.
  • chuckchuck Posts: 4,717
    Standard Supporter 5,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary

chuck said:

chuck said:

While factually accurate, I was obviously joking with my post.
    Yeah I got it. Someone used to have "the past is for huskies" as a sig. It just popped into my head and out through my fingers.