Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Is Emeka the new Jake?
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    If it’s anything more than sending him a hat and a quick phone call to let people know UW offered him it’s a waste of resources on a kid that is never going to go to UW
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The only thing worse than failing is not trying at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

It's going to take an unprecedented effort from SubK to keep UW in the conversation.

UW doesn't steal big, fast RBs from the south...or from anyplace else when there are true power programs involved. Next.

Willis Ray Mackey, Junior Coffey and I shared a hearty laugh in the media room over your post.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2020

chuck said:

It's going to take an unprecedented effort from SubK to keep UW in the conversation.

UW doesn't steal big, fast RBs from the south...or from anyplace else when there are true power programs involved. Next.

Willis Ray Mackey, Junior Coffey and I shared a hearty laugh in the media room over your post.
    The past really is for huskies?

Rich Alexis i guess, though I couldn't say whether any other big schools recruited him.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Rich Alexis i guess, though I couldn't say whether any other big schools recruited him.
    While factually accurate, I was obviously joking with my post.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

While factually accurate, I was obviously joking with my post.
    Yeah I got it. Someone used to have "the past is for huskies" as a sig. It just popped into my head and out through my fingers.
  • ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hats still on the table. Yard skeletons doing work.