Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just piss off Fremont buthole

Gaskin should have been a Seahawk. Yes, my Husky should have been a Seahawk hawt take.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't really want huskies on a stale franchise who is set up to worship their quarterback and will never make it back to an nfc championship.

Basically a shittier Green Bay but only 1 Lombardi (and the most embarrassing sb loss in NFL history)
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    haie said:

Don't really want huskies on a stale franchise who is set up to worship their quarterback and will never make it back to an nfc championship.

Basically a shittier Green Bay but only 1 Lombardi (and the most embarrassing sb loss in NFL history)

???? dude the denver broncos might want to have a word with you
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,603 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

haie said:

The broncos while getting their asses kicked by Seattle won another one soon after and have more than the Seahawks overall.

It's hard to counterbalance a dominating sb like you've mentioned with a set of downs so horrific that only your own fans remember that run of years fondly for you. Defense called you out as they should so you react by slowly piecing them out of the organization.

I get it. Cities that really care can't even dream of a super bowl. Philly shit themselves and they are pathetic. But the league is manufactured parity.

Atlanta owns you. Carolina owns you. Green Bay owns you. Santa Clara owned you last year.

My daWgs got one on you.

Seattle has a football problem that needs fixing but it isn't limited to the huskies.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,953 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

haie said:

Falcons. They were ahead 28-3 and lost.

edited December 2020

FireCohen said:

haie said:

Falcons. They were ahead 28-3 and lost.

Sure, but to say that the hawks was an embarrassing loss is fucking stupid. It was a close competitive game, Pete just got out coached
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Haie has a lot of stupid in his life.

He's having a tough week
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

dnc said:

He's having a tough week
    The hope remains no matter how thin
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club

dnc said:

He's having a tough life
    edited December 2020

dnc said:

He's having a tough life
    As Todd Graham always says

CHARACTER.DISCIPLINE.TOUGH.

Do they have character? Do they have discipline? Is tough a noun?

Big questions that can only be answered on the field.

dnc said:

He's having a tough life

Lol where were you two days ago when I was trying to convince my friend graham can't read. Was looking for that

dnc said:

He's having a tough life

Lol where were you two days ago when I was trying to convince my friend graham can't read. Was looking for that
    You should have shown the black Barnett birthday song to prove it lolz