Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

20 for 20 - mad_son

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,094
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Some chinteresting chit on here that I'd never heard without your poonting it out. Thanks.

That's basically a compliment... I'll take it! Glad I could offer up something new.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Mad_Son said:

Some chinteresting chit on here that I'd never heard without your poonting it out. Thanks.

That's basically a compliment... I'll take it! Glad I could offer up something new.
    Absolutely a compliment. Not all of it to my tastes, but I'd definitely not have known it existed.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,094
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

As someone with a kid now it is even more obvious how my parents made it easy to be a kid.

Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (2015)
    https://youtu.be/pXRviuL6vMY

Twenty One Pilots are a guilty pleasure of mine. Sure, it’s mainstream, but I like a bunch of their songs. They are definitely better than Imagine Dragons and the other popular rock/alt bands.
    I sort of cringed to put this song here. But it's who I am and I stand by that.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,107
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

As someone with a kid now it is even more obvious how my parents made it easy to be a kid.

Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (2015)
    https://youtu.be/pXRviuL6vMY

Twenty One Pilots are a guilty pleasure of mine. Sure, it’s mainstream, but I like a bunch of their songs. They are definitely better than Imagine Dragons and the other popular rock/alt bands.
    Same here. They are nerdy and cool all at once
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You mention things changing with being a father. One of the things that changed for me was one night, when the kids were about four and five, when "family dance party" became a regular thing. I've got a YouTube playlist of songs that are PG enough for kids to listen and dance, and you bet your ass Turn Down For What is one of the main attractions!

Also, you're the second person with a Lonely Island song or two on their list. It's a funny coincidence to me, as my wife and I watched all 100 SNL Digital Shorts over a week or so recently, and I haven't been able to stop singing Worlds Collide, Iran So Far, Threw It On the Ground, Mother Lover, etc. I've got those songs stuck in my head more than any others!

I mean, it's almost a shame this is a parody, as it's legit good!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoS8DrrlnTQ