Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deserves own thread for the Bidentards

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,411
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Suckers

No plan

Crash the economy

Great votes morons
    I am sorry you’ve been lied to by your leader and fell for it hook/line/sinker

How many Republicans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None.

Donald Trump just tells them it’s been changed and they stand there in the dark clapping
    How many smart people does it take to vote biden into office? Zero.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,970
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

HuskyJW said:

Suckers

No plan

Crash the economy

Great votes morons
    I am sorry you’ve been lied to by your leader and fell for it hook/line/sinker

How many Republicans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None.

Donald Trump just tells them it’s been changed and they stand there in the dark clapping
    How many smart people does it take to vote biden into office? Zero One -a good system admin.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,411
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Aside from AAARGH MEAN ORANGE MAN....I have yet to see a leftist supply a list of why Joe Biden and his policies (if there are any) are better for America than the last four years.

Feel free to list, por favor.

Better on healthcare, climate change, immigration, lgbtq rights, reproductive rights, race issues and not a fascist.
    About what I thought. A bunch of empty accusations all based on rat feelings.

Talk to the VA about bidens healthcare record for them. He spent a year lying to the American public about keeping their doctors and insurance. When millions were forced off of healthcare by BO and biden many couldn't afford BO Care and for many their options created a lesser plan. So fuck you and your healthcare lies. Smart people aren't falling for that bullshit again.

Immigration was a nightmare under BO and his policies lead to a huge uncontrolled migration. It took Trump to stop it.

Tell us what reproductive rights you don't have right now?

Race issues? Do you not know bidens history? He clearly considers black Americans inferior. His buddies and mentors were all segregationists and racists. Are you this stupid?

Fascist? You don't even know the meaning of the word. I guess I just answered my aforementioned question. Yes you are this dumb.
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Aside from AAARGH MEAN ORANGE MAN....I have yet to see a leftist supply a list of why Joe Biden and his policies (if there are any) are better for America than the last four years.

Better on healthcare, climate change, immigration, lgbtq rights, reproductive rights, race issues and not a fascist.
    Nobody gives a shit on most of these items. Convenient of you to leave out Biden's deficits - world peace, world trade, energy independence, economy, terrorism. I would argue that race issues and immigration issues will be worse under a harris/biden administration.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2020

How is Biden ‘better’ just becuase he makes virtue signaling statements? And you still don’t know what a facist is.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

So you want wide open borders with unlimited immigration and a shutdown of the entire economy to stop global warming while spending and sending trillions to other countries to stop global warming. You want free health care for all including every swinging dick that can make it over a border, you like murdering babies but oppose the death penalty and think racist Joe will deliver on race while not being a fascist locking you down for a minimum of 100 days all so you can get a free sex change.

You are a special kind of stupid.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I thought he was going to solve it if he got elected.

Yeah - dude is a fucking liar.

It is going to be so fun to see the country temporarily go to hell in the next 4 years and everyone question whether they made the right decision voting for him. We haven't event gotten to the fun stuff with Iran and North Korea testing the new president. Probably gonna be a new prime minister in Israel, too. Trump had the rest of the world in check for the most part. New ballgame in a few weeks. Is old Joe up to the task?

Kim Jong Un tests a nuke by March.
    $4.00/gallon gas by July.
    China takes Hong Kong forcefully by end of 2021.
    Not sure what Iran will do but I expect them to be in the cards for 2021.

But it will be great because we will have rejoined the Paris Climate Accord.
    There’s no need for NK to test a nuke cuz the last phase of their program was the test of the hydrogen bomb (2017). They are in mass production mode now and have been for years.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,776
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is going to be so fun to see the country temporarily go to hell in the next 4 years and everyone question whether they made the right decision voting for him. We haven't event gotten to the fun stuff with Iran and North Korea testing the new president. Probably gonna be a new prime minister in Israel, too. Trump had the rest of the world in check for the most part. New ballgame in a few weeks. Is old Joe up to the task?

There’s no need for NK to test a nuke cuz the last phase of their program was the test of the hydrogen bomb (2017). They are in mass production mode now and have been for years.
    Thank you Clinton, Bush and Obama

Good thing Trump didn't get re elected. Now Biden can get Iran nukes too

Just don't call them anti American pieces of shit
  • Options

Thanks, Obama!!!

• Options
    What were they supposed to do to stop the NK nuke program?

Aside from leaving the Peninsula Trump gave NK everything they wanted and got nothing in return. Art of the Deal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Aside from leaving the Peninsula Trump gave NK everything they wanted and got nothing in return. Art of the Deal.

Wrong as always
  • Options

Wrong as always
    Explain.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Oh ok. Got nothing, as always.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Just saving you the trouble of another Qanon hot take lightweight. No need to explain it a third time

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There are already probably 25 million illegals here. So let's tear down border walls. More cheap labor helps the corporations liberals are in lockstep with now. Obamacare sucks. Biden Harris probably support trans and drag queens reading to four year old kids in libraries. IDGAF about the rest. I'll bet APAG disappears when Joe and the ho gets is into a war within a year.
  • Options

There are already probably 25 million illegals here. So let's tear down border walls. More cheap labor helps the corporations liberals are in lockstep with now. Obamacare sucks. Biden Harris probably support trans and drag queens reading to four year old kids in libraries. IDGAF about the rest. I'll bet APAG disappears when Joe and the ho gets is into a war within a year.

It won't take that long.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    They may have war right here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    After watching the left light the streets on fire all summer to intimidate local officials I just don't care if Whitmer and Fowchee and the rest need armed protection. You fuck up peoples lives you should need protection. Water the tree of liberty time