Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Deserves own thread for the Bidentards

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• Options
    NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I thought he was going to solve it if he got elected.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,922
    edited December 2020
    Aside from AAARGH MEAN ORANGE MAN....I have yet to see a leftist supply a list of why Joe Biden and his policies (if there are any) are better for America than the last four years.

Feel free to list, por favor.

• Options
    hardhat said:

Aside from AAARGH MEAN ORANGE MAN....I have yet to see a leftist supply a list of why Joe Biden and his policies (if there are any) are better for America than the last four years.

Nepotism
    Corporatism
    Foreign conflicts of interest
    Graft
    Social Justice
    Well, at least it’s honest.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Most of the people here who claimed they voted for Biden never did articulate any specific policy the supported it. It was all about how the bad the Orange Man made their kunts hurt and they wanted it to stop.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,144
  • Options
    hardhat said:

SFGbob said:

Most of the people here who claimed they voted for Biden never did articulate any specific policy the supported it. It was all about how the bad the Orange Man made their kunts hurt and they wanted it to stop.
    I heard they didn't want a mentally deranged old man that can't keep his hands off women, whose family is involved in shady business deals, and seems compromised by a foreign government in the white house.
    Well, at least it's honest.

• Options
    Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

Sounds like an immigration problem to me.
    BUILD THE WALL!!
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2020

Suckers

No plan

Crash the economy

Great votes morons
    I am sorry you’ve been lied to by your leader and fell for it hook/line/sinker

How many Republicans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None.

Donald Trump just tells them it’s been changed and they stand there in the dark clapping
  • Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I thought he was going to solve it if he got elected.

Yeah - dude is a fucking liar.

It is going to be so fun to see the country temporarily go to hell in the next 4 years and everyone question whether they made the right decision voting for him. We haven't event gotten to the fun stuff with Iran and North Korea testing the new president. Probably gonna be a new prime minister in Israel, too. Trump had the rest of the world in check for the most part. New ballgame in a few weeks. Is old Joe up to the task?

Kim Jong Un tests a nuke by March.
    $4.00/gallon gas by July.
    China takes Hong Kong forcefully by end of 2021.
    Not sure what Iran will do but I expect them to be in the cards for 2021.

But it will be great because we will have rejoined the Paris Climate Accord.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,607
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Suckers

No plan

Crash the economy

Great votes morons
    I am sorry you’ve been lied to by your leader and fell for it hook/line/sinker

How many Republicans does it take to change a lightbulb?

None.

Donald Trump just tells them it’s been changed and they stand there in the dark clapping
    Biden lied to you sucker

Fuck off

Trump is gone.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Better on healthcare, climate change, immigration, lgbtq rights, reproductive rights, race issues and not a fascist.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,290
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Better on healthcare, climate change, immigration, lgbtq rights, reproductive rights, race issues and not a fascist.
    This guy has to be a parody account. I'll try once. How is Biden and the Democrat party for that matter better on any of the issues you just raised?

It sounds like you would like the government to pay for your healthcare. Is that correct? Let me guess, you don't believe a fetus is an unborn child and that abortion is not only murder but does irreparable mental and physical damage to the woman. You don't understand that climate, without human intervention, has changed from extreme cooling to heating periods for eons throughout the planet's existence and will continue to do so whether you breath or not? If you somehow have come to the conclusion that your existence is causing the planet to change its climate, what can you do to stop this unprecedented disaster? Should the United States have a process of becoming a legal citizen? Should there be any boarders at all or are you good with the entire world coming in and freeshitting? What has Biden or the Democrat party done for minorities to help them achieve a better lot in life? What is your definition of fascism? Sorry for the questions but I'm truly interested in how your brain works. I'll answer your inevitable questions but my guess is you're not interested in an open exchange of ideas because truth and the process of achieving it is not something you're willing to work toward.
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Obamacare, China excluded, open borders, no one gives a fuck, no one gives a fuck, highest black and Latino votes ever/lowest black unemployment ever and still no examples of 'fascist' behavior.

You left out endless wars.

Good attempt at recycling Obama's platform though.