Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A salient PM to CreepyCoug

If you hadn't got your alleged "law degree" from a Cracker Jack Box ... you'd know you are skating on some very thin legal ice regarding my copyrights ...

The eyes of Kasimira Verdi are upon you.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Yeah, what say you coogercunt?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

The brown eye of Kasimira Verdi is upon you.

Im okay with that
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    topdawgnc said:

If you hadn't got your alleged "law degree" from a Cracker Jack Box ... you'd know you are skating on some very thin legal ice regarding my copyrights ...

uh first of all, when you pretend to be a lawyer, you go to Harvard. so that's where I received my pretend legal education, and I'm sticking to that.

second, I think it is safe to say that "salient" is now in the public domain. you abandoned the mark, according to the PTO, because you have not used it in commerce and the dormancy period has run. sorry my friend. we can all use "salient" now.

but dflea's "dumb fucking donkey" mark on the other hand is still good because I make sure he uses it in commerce at least once every three months to toll the running of the dormancy period.

... for pretend.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

topdawgnc said:

uh first of all, when you pretend to be a lawyer, you go to Harvard. so that's where I received my pretend legal education, and I'm sticking to that.

second, I think it is safe to say that "salient" is now in the public domain. you abandoned the mark, according to the PTO, because you have not used it in commerce and the dormancy period has run. sorry my friend. we can all use "salient" now.

but dflea's "dumb fucking donkey" mark on the other hand is still good because I make sure he uses it in commerce at least once every three months to toll the running of the dormancy period.

... for pretend.
    I see you read Legalpedia.com ... I have no choice:

To Whom It May Concern:

Iam writingto you on behalf of Topawgnc and his related entities (collectively "The Field"). Topdawngc is the exclusive worldwide super owner of copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in the use of the word Salient on any message board affiliated with Huskies, Cougars, and other losing sports teams

It has come to our attention that you own and operate Poasts (the "shit no one reads"), which offers opinions of and/or links to salient points, and which uses copyrighted wording from the Field.

Your use of Topdawgnc's copyright and first 23 jokes constitutes copyright infringement under U.S. law.

Moreover, the Poast creates consumer confusion because users encountering it will assume that Topdawgnc sponsors, endorses, or authorizes the content thereon, when it in fact does not. Accordingly, the Poasts violates Topdawgnc's trademark rights and constitutes unfair competition under U.S. law.

We, therefore, demand that you immediately:

1. Remove all references to Salient and to any other 23 jokes from Topdawgnc

2. Cease all use, display or distribution, or links to Salient references

3. At your own expense, assign the word to Topdawgnc;

4. Confirm in writing to the undersigned no later than February 1, 2020, that you shall fully and promptly comply with each of the foregoing demands.

Should you fail to comply with the above demands by the close of business on February 1, 2020 we will consider taking all appropriate action against you without further notice to you.

This letter is without prejudice to The Field’s rights and remedies, all of which are expressly reserved.

Piss Off,

Kasimira Verdi
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,073
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    What in the fuck is going on here?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Salient is classy wjord.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Claude ostium Derek, claude fucking ostium.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Please just STFU and get back to bashing Kim and chuck. I don't understand because I don'twant to . Just post some titties and tattoo's and back to the dawgman takeover.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,631
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Please just STFU and get back to bashing Kim and chuck. I don't understand because I don'twant to . Just post some titties and tattoo's and back to the dawgman takeover.

Way above the level of salience I would have expected from you. Solid post.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Salient thread
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    toppy's "salient" is complete crap anyway. creepy only uses it it yank toppy's chain, and give toppy a reason not to kill himself.

I think he should have abandoned it, and given toppy a gas can and a bic. Knowing toppy, though, he'd have fucked it all up and set his neighbor's house on fire. He's a f'n donkey.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dflea said:

toppy's "salient" is complete crap anyway. creepy only uses it it yank toppy's chain, and give toppy a reason not to kill himself.

I think he should have abandoned it, and given toppy a gas can and a bic. Knowing toppy, though, he'd have fucked it all up and set his neighbor's house on fire. He's a f'n donkey.

Derek ... time to close the gates.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    topdawgnc said:

dflea said:

Derek ... time to close the gates.
    Derek - make sure you throw toppy right the hell out first.