Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Morris

13»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Morris may end up sucking, but fuck everyone that drooled over Sirmon and Eason because they looked good standing in the pocket waiting to get sacked while never making a decision. you're either blind or a retard if you think big arms or beautiful deliveries make a good college quarterback. go JO to ryan mallet highlights

I honestly don't disagree
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I like Huard a lot, but any QB with even FCS level talent is going to put up monster stats throwing to PAC 12 WR’s in an offense that throws 50 times per game.

Garbers threw for a ton of yards and TD’s too. I think Huard is legit, but it’s different when you have college pass rushers coming at you and your WR’s aren’t wide open every play. Until he does it, it’s hard to really buy the hype. And percentages show Huard is more likely to be a bust than be a stud.

If he wins the job, chances are he’s really good and a difference maker.
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723

I like Huard a lot, but any QB with even FCS level talent is going to put up monster stats throwing to PAC 12 WR’s in an offense that throws 50 times per game.

Garbers threw for a ton of yards and TD’s too. I think Huard is legit, but it’s different when you have college pass rushers coming at you and your WR’s aren’t wide open every play. Until he does it, it’s hard to really buy the hype. And percentages show Huard is more likely to be a bust than be a stud.

If he wins the job, chances are he’s really good and a difference maker.

Yep. If he had some serious wheels that would be one thing, but he is a pocket QB who lacks elite physical traits. He's a more twitchy Jake Browning with better arm strength and deep touch.

Also, tough to tell what kind of competitor he is since he has experienced almost zero adversity or pressure on the field.