Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon lucks out once again

Playing Iowa state in the fiesta bowl lmao easy W for them

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    ISU is a lot better than Oregon.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ISU is likely better, but Oregon will somehow be gifted 14 points again and hang on to win
  • PoopPoop Member Posts: 7
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    All I know about ISU QB is he lost to Cuog. He must be terrible
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Iowa State sucks. So does Oregon. What a shitty matchup.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

ISU is a lot better than Oregon.

Not really. They are probably a little bit better than USC but Oregon, for the 2nd year in a row, essentially gets about as big of a cupcake as you can get in a NY6 bowl
    Like an 8-4 Purdue in the Rose Bowl?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Poop said:

All I know about ISU QB is he lost to Cuog. He must be terrible

Notre Dame qb committed to Cuog
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    3 of our modern era Rose Bowl wins were over Iowa and Purdue.

Oregon did draw undefeated Pedo St once.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jesus Christ what’s happened to you all
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    ntxduck said:

it warms my heart you still get upset, because in your heart of hearts you know it's true as well. a middling wisconsin team and an iowa state team you are 137% more talented than. there's no rebuttal that won't make you look silly but please try
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    dnc said:

Lol if our program wasn't run by cucks we could be finally looking at breaking through and winning a ny6.

I'm glad, Oregon showed up. You can only be lucky if you show up. They deserve it. We don't.

Yep. My hattred for Oregon is slowly morphing into morphing into hattred for UW and simple envy for UO.

FYFMFE
    You take that back.

Don't ever say envy for UO again. Even jokingly.
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 759
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    dnc said:

Lol if our program wasn't run by cucks we could be finally looking at breaking through and winning a ny6.

I'm glad, Oregon showed up. You can only be lucky if you show up. They deserve it. We don't.

Yep. My hattred for Oregon is slowly morphing into morphing into hattred for UW and simple envy for UO.

FYFMFE
    I agree with this to an extent. My hatred for Oregon likely won’t lessen however until Portland gets an NFL team and the UO 12’s from Albany, Pendleton, Klamath Falls, and Shady Cove start investing their hundreds of dollars in car flags and starter jackets for said team. Oregon grads tend to be halfway decent humans in my experience. The aforementioned Orygun fans are generally the ones pushing old ladies down stairs.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BaldwinIV said:

ntxduck said:

it warms my heart you still get upset, because in your heart of hearts you know it's true as well. a middling wisconsin team and an iowa state team you are 137% more talented than. there's no rebuttal that won't make you look silly but please try
    Who’s upset? You’re mistaking pity for anger. This place is great because it’s usually filled with level headed UW fans. The last 2 weeks have fucked y’all up though. It’s becoming doogman circa 2011
  • dnc said:

FYFMFE
    I agree with this to an extent. My hatred for Oregon likely won’t lessen however until Portland gets an NFL team and the UO 12’s from Albany, Pendleton, Klamath Falls, and Shady Cove start investing their hundreds of dollars in car flags and starter jackets for said team. Oregon grads tend to be halfway decent humans in my experience. The aforementioned Orygun fans are generally the ones pushing old ladies down stairs.
    I think our grads up until the Chip Kelly years are mostly decent people who understand football and the actual meaning of the UW-UO rivalry. We understand the meaning of The Pick besides it just being the last highlight that is shown before Puddles comes out on the motorcycle. We went through the rise of Oregon football with Akili Smith and Joey Harrington, the Arizona turf monster murdering Kellen Clemens and Dennis Dixon’s legs, the “I drank too many green dyed bud light” green helmets against BYU, the fraudulent win against OU following by the curb stomping from Cal the very next week etc etc.

Anyone who has graduated since like 2013 can get fucked for all I care. They’re just as bad as the toothless Springtucky meth mouths who get free tickets from their PO’s. To these spoiled and delusional fucks, anything less than Oregon scoring 63 points by the end of the 3rd quarter means firing everyone immediately and hiring Nick Saban as HC, Ryan Day as OC and Kirby Smart as DC. The meth heads at least have years of drug use to blame for thinking that. The recent grads are just that stupid and think that’s realistic.