Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky today

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,354 Swaye's Wigwam

Hey bud,

The halfbrains with keyboards on here may be angry, but Jenny C doesn't give a fuck. I'm sure she's gargling Mullens' sack right now.

We can freak out all we want but she quite literally won't even know about it never mind care
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,354 Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

Canadawg said:

Hey bud,

The halfbrains with keyboards on here may be angry, but Jenny C doesn't give a fuck. I'm sure she's gargling Mullens' sack right now.

We can freak out all we want but she quite literally won't even know about it never mind care
    This place isn't the old @iDawg's HHC hidden website... They do keep tabs on this place, it has limited influence, but there are more than just retard parents of recruits that read this bored.
    We have the highest traffic but are considered the red-headed bastard stepchild of Husky sites
    Interesting. Nonetheless it seems like direct letters of dissatisfaction would accomplish 100x what an entire discussion on here would.

If she responds to enough “buds” it may annoy her into some level reconsidering her views
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956

Houhusky said:

Canadawg said:

Hey bud,

This place isn't the old @iDawg's HHC hidden website... They do keep tabs on this place, it has limited influence, but there are more than just retard parents of recruits that read this bored.
    I do often wonder who lurks here. Specifically, among the many people who are the subject of legendary tomfoolery and mockery, I wonder how many, and which, among them come to see themselves lampooned for the 10,000th tim.

Like, e.g., does Fatters or does Kim come here? Ruth? @GrandpaSankey or Bishop? How well is our? skulduggery known out there on the interwebs?

Another thing: are people in the world even remotely aware of how much we? have contributed to the English language? There are terms and turns of phrases here that flow through my head every single day that others aren't aware of. Discipline hole, for example.

This place should be famous if it isn't.
    Present.