Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keith Taylor's tweet last night re thumbs up to Oregon for repping North?

2»

Comments

• dtddtd Member Posts: 4,539 Standard Supporter

I’m more pissed about Lake’s bullshit acknowledgement of uo.

Until recently, he hasn’t even uttered their name. It’s been, “that team down south.” I loved hearing that shit. He’s supposed to be the guy that will chest up to that mouth breather douche. But now he’s got a different tune.

What did Tony Montana say? “You play the pussy? You’re gonna get fucked.”

Manny Diaz talks shit and tries to act like a tuff guy smart ass.

It’s not going well for him.

Takes more than shit talk and one liners.

Take it from me: Noted Oregon honk.
    I thought you were a Vandals fan?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    dtd said:

Until recently, he hasn’t even uttered their name. It’s been, “that team down south.” I loved hearing that shit. He’s supposed to be the guy that will chest up to that mouth breather douche. But now he’s got a different tune.

He's a fan of whatever program aggravates me the most.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,782 Founders Club
    thechatch said:

The fact of the matter is, right now, Mario is a much, much more accomplished HC than Lake, so the whole “that school down there” shit just makes him look like a churlish brat.

Jimmy was handed a program in very good shape and his first year was....well, it was ok but nothing that would instill the kind of confidence anyone here wants to have.

Mario took over a program in disarray and popped off in year 2. Jimmy can treat Oregon like a rival by winning a couple of battles on the recruiting trail and taking a high profile game at Autzen.

Until then, he’s just an ankle biter who looks pretty damn small in the chair he’s sitting in.

Sark 2.0

Bullshit

Oregon is twice the program UW is and has been for 20 years

Mario hasn't done shit.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,055
    Oregon was 1 year removed from 3-8 and Mario was the 5th HC in 9 years.

I’d call that disarray, even if the first 6 of those 9 were wildly successful seasons.

Mario walked into a house with a fantastic foundation, but the walls had been crumbling for some time.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,010

Miami didn’t learn from the last time they hired the DC after firing the head coach. Diaz sucks and your defense was terrible. Anytime a head coach’s specialty is the weak link, the program is fucked.
    Are you under the impression that you are conveying new information here Roadie?

Their defense's under Diaz weren't elite, but then again, the players but for a few guys weren't elite either. But to say that the defense was the week link when Diaz was DC is fairly incorrect. Miami had a big problem with a turn-over prone QB and an offense that struggled to score when they played anybody with a pulse. His defenses spent a lot of time on the field and were widely viewed as the strength of the team.

But still.
    dflea said:

dtd said:

He's a fan of whatever program aggravates me the most.
    Black Hills League Trifecta Forever! Even when Race is annoyed with me.

thechatch said:

The fact of the matter is, right now, Mario is a much, much more accomplished HC than Lake, so the whole “that school down there” shit just makes him look like a churlish brat.

Jimmy was handed a program in very good shape and his first year was....well, it was ok but nothing that would instill the kind of confidence anyone here wants to have.

Mario took over a program in disarray and popped off in year 2. Jimmy can treat Oregon like a rival by winning a couple of battles on the recruiting trail and taking a high profile game at Autzen.

Until then, he’s just an ankle biter who looks pretty damn small in the chair he’s sitting in.

Sark 2.0

Bullshit

Oregon is twice the program UW is and has been for 20 years

Mario hasn't done shit.
    Come no Race. Helfrich put the program into a tailspin, bascially stopped recruiting and lost the team. Then they hired a one-and-done snake hunter. Washington was set to buttfuck Oregon for a good run. He's done at least shit.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    Why aren’t you “Creepycane?” Ive never seen you utter one word about the coogs.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Miami didn’t learn from the last time they hired the DC after firing the head coach. Diaz sucks and your defense was terrible. Anytime a head coach’s specialty is the weak link, the program is fucked.
    Are you under the impression that you are conveying new information here Roadie?

Their defense's under Diaz weren't elite, but then again, the players but for a few guys weren't elite either. But to say that the defense was the week link when Diaz was DC is fairly incorrect. Miami had a big problem with a turn-over prone QB and an offense that struggled to score when they played anybody with a pulse. His defenses spent a lot of time on the field and were widely viewed as the strength of the team.

But still.
    Defense is the weak link now. I only saw a couple Miami games, but your defense was really bad vs NC State and gave up like 600 yards rushing vs UNC. That’s pretty bad and Diaz is a defensive coach.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,481
    I've been a vocal critic of KT's play and gotten plenty of shit about it on here. His one outstanding game was versus Stanford in... 2018, I think, and his play was instrumental in that win. However, since his first game versus Rutgers in 2017, he consistently gets beat on deep balls; it happened his FR year, it happened this year, and every year in between. He ends his UW career with 0 interceptions in 43 games played. What he tweeted is unfuckingfathomable to me. I look forward to seeing who takes over for him at starting CB.

Why aren’t you “Creepycane?” Ive never seen you utter one word about the coogs.

You must be brand spanking new here. Good job. Good effort.

But still.
    Defense is the weak link now. I only saw a couple Miami games, but your defense was really bad vs NC State and gave up like 600 yards rushing vs UNC. That’s pretty bad and Diaz is a defensive coach.
    Well, you get the water is wet award for 2020. No shit roadie. Everyone knows the defense sucks. The yards against Heel on the ground were all-time stuff. I will expect he'll fire Baker in the off-season, assuming he's not fired himself.

You at least appeared to be talking about the hiring decision. At the time Diaz was hired, the defense was the strength of the team. They've gotten progressively worse in the two seasons he's been head coach.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

But still.
    Well, you get the water is wet award for 2020. No shit roadie. Everyone knows the defense sucks. The yards against Heel on the ground were all-time stuff. I will expect he'll fire Baker in the off-season, assuming he's not fired himself.

You at least appeared to be talking about the hiring decision. At the time Diaz was hired, the defense was the strength of the team. They've gotten progressively worse in the two seasons he's been head coach.
    I was more talking about now. Diaz’s specialty is defense and your defense sucks.

It was a bad hire. Hiring a DC off the Richt teams was stupid. Randy Shannon part 2.