Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What entrance song should we use

124»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2014
    Recruits would like this one. Players with dreads would hair dance to this. I'm not sure if they could lawnmower to it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXZxipry6kE
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    AC DC
    I like the fact that every single time I visit a trash bar I get to hear "Enter Sandman" and "shook me all nite long" on the jukebox. But I also get to hear "Hell's bells" every time as well so AC/DC get the nod.

Oh and skynyrd...
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AC DC

dflea said:

dflea said:

AC/DC should win this unless the voters are a bunch of fuckin' homos.

Fucking AC/DC sucks. Only Butthead listens to them, and well, he's a fucking butthead. Beavis is more dialed in. He likes Metallica. But its hard to find a song that rocks harder than Head like a Hole from NIN.
    So you say you're a fuckin' homo, huh?

There's nothing wrong with Metallica, but saying "Fucking AC/DC sucks" translates to "I gobble cock".

Go kill yourself.

I bet your fat ass listens to AC/DC while jerking off to photos of Dolly Parton in those crusty magazines you keep next to your Ham's beer stash and that bed pan that doubles as an ashtray.
    Do you bet?

Actually, I was jerking off on your mom's face while listening to "Walk All Over You", which just happens to be one of the best rock songs ever written.

So go light yourself on fire, assface.