Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What entrance song should we use

Comments

• Options
    JuicyHawgCoogJuicyHawgCoog Member Posts: 122
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hardy har har
    youtube.com/watch?v=e4gWp9X3_zg If you really want to get the message across
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Macklemore is your hometown hero. Use one of his songs.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Hardy har har
    I could go for some 2 Live Crew. "S & M, bring your dick sucking friends..."

Mainly to see the look on the fucking dolts sitting around me.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    dflea said:

AC/DC should win this unless the voters are a bunch of fuckin' homos.

Fucking AC/DC sucks. Only Butthead listens to them, and well, he's a fucking butthead. Beavis is more dialed in. He likes Metallica. But its hard to find a song that rocks harder than Head like a Hole from NIN.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,121
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Metallica

Last Caress has some nice family friendly lyrics. Have Crazy Larry lip sync it

The Metallica version for sure. The Misfits original sounds like Danzig is singing into a trash can.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hardy har har

Tailgater said:

Swaye said:

Seek and Destroy, For Whom the Bell Tolls, Breadfan or GTFO

I love Metallica and AC/DC and always will, but heavy metal-rock and pigskin-gridiron go together like chipped ice and warm beer. C'mon, we need and crave football pep music in Husky Stadium,..... not blood boiling rock suitable for feeding cold beer to desert dirt at the Canyon under a Summer moon.

If UW had any balls, which I believe it lost a long time ago, the Husky entrance song would be Tequila and our exit song Celebration with lots of Louie Louie and Bad to the Bone in between. WOOF!

Stop living in the past.
    Why,.... so I can die in the future?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,998
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    AC DC

Swaye said:

Megadeath >>> Metallica
    word
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hardy har har
    Swaye said:

Last Caress has some nice family friendly lyrics. Have Crazy Larry lip sync it

The Metallica version for sure. The Misfits original sounds like Danzig is singing into a trash can.
    Absofuckinglutely. Throw in Green Hell when u need an extra boost like a 1230 kick
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Tailgater said:

Swaye said:

I love Metallica and AC/DC and always will, but heavy metal-rock and pigskin-gridiron go together like chipped ice and warm beer. C'mon, we need and crave football pep music in Husky Stadium,..... not blood boiling rock suitable for feeding cold beer to desert dirt at the Canyon under a Summer moon.

If UW had any balls, which I believe it lost a long time ago, the Husky entrance song would be Tequila and our exit song Celebration with lots of Louie Louie and Bad to the Bone in between.

The whole post was a joke. Leave it to the doogs to take off with it. Dawgman has at least 100 "what entrance song should we use" posts a year, 95 "who is starting next year at all 22 positions, 90 "who's your favorite husky of all time" threads, 89 "explain your favorite Sark moment" re-tread threads, 85 "who has the hottest cheerleaders" threads...you get the damn point. Feel free to add your own
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AC DC

dflea said:

Fucking AC/DC sucks. Only Butthead listens to them, and well, he's a fucking butthead. Beavis is more dialed in. He likes Metallica. But its hard to find a song that rocks harder than Head like a Hole from NIN.
    So you say you're a fuckin' homo, huh?

There's nothing wrong with Metallica, but saying "Fucking AC/DC sucks" translates to "I gobble cock".

Go kill yourself.

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hardy har har
    Adam Sandler. Sweatpants. Medium Pace.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Country road by John Denver.

To be fair, the sing along West Virginia does to this song after games is pretty cool.
  • Options
    Hardy har har

The trumpeters that Lambo used for 1 game. That was classic, like the purple helmets, white pants, white panty hose and white reebok high tops. Nice look Lambo. If you just stuck with football you might still have a job.

Clearly Barby felt embarrased. Starting Hairston didn't help either. Remember him Race? It's ok. Sitting behind a computer screen and whining worked I guess. He got fired that year

Keep insisting that Lambo was a good head coach you dumb fuck.

Lambo underachieved worse than Sark did. He would still have a job if he could figure out how to defeat Oregon, how to manage a fucking game in the 4th quarter, not always have that deer in the headlights look every time shit was going wrong, have a kicking game that was only average instead of a total fucking dreckfest and occasionally win a big game once in a while. He was clinging to that Whammy in Miami his whole career which was his only big game win in six fucking seasons.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    dflea said:

dflea said:

There's nothing wrong with Metallica, but saying "Fucking AC/DC sucks" translates to "I gobble cock".

Go kill yourself.

I bet your fat ass listens to AC/DC while jerking off to photos of Dolly Parton in those crusty magazines you keep next to your Ham's beer stash and that bed pan that doubles as an ashtray.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hardy har har

dflea said:

dflea said:

Go kill yourself.

I bet your fat ass listens to AC/DC while jerking off to photos of Dolly Parton in those crusty magazines you keep next to your Ham's beer stash and that bed pan that doubles as an ashtray a copenhagen spitter.
    TUFFened it up for you.
  • Options
    Hardy har har
    One of my favorite songs is Highway to Hell
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Hardy har har

One of my favorite songs is Highway to Hell

Hells Bells

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Hardy har har

The whole post was a joke. Leave it to the doogs to take off with it. Dawgman has at least 100 "what entrance song should we use" posts a year, 95 "who is starting next year at all 22 positions, 90 "who's your favorite husky of all time" threads, 89 "explain your favorite Sark moment" re-tread threads, 85 "who has the hottest cheerleaders" threads...you get the damn point. Feel free to add your own

Any poll conducted here by Race is subseriously a joke and I would not insult the DF by thinking it a doogman parody, but you can of course.

Back when we won nearly all of our games before I began living in the past, a Husky loss either on the road or at home was a rare thing that always seemed to put us low in spirits. At the postgame tailgate, I would fire up the boom box with Billy Idol's "White Wedding" while everybody dug deep for a cold beer. Yah, it's punk-rock that's more pop than rock and would initially have the rockers and head-bangers in Tailgater's crew gagging, but it is an upbeat snappy song of renewal that starts with ".. what have you done? " and ends with everybody screaming " START AGAIN! "