Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Marcus and Justin-great game

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

We have almost the entire Cardinal secondary and Miami backfield filled with our players from the last 4 years.

Maybe shut the fuck up.

And yet you still sucked.
    Playoffs, Fiesta, Rose.

OK!
    Playoffs, you lost. Fiesta you lost. They last time you won the Rose Bowl you still lost to Oregon and you beat a shitty Purdue team. Your best win in nearly 20 years is the Heart of Dallas Bowl where you beat perennial power house Southern Miss. Congratulations.
    A brady breeze fumble saved you from losing to shitty wisconsin last year. Then he opted out because, you know, Meat.

You can legitimately argue that Meat just pulled off a heist over a flukey bowl win off a season where he had all upperclassmen. He followed that up with losses to Beavlet and Cal? You gonna defend that?

You and DJ just throw reason and analysis completely out the window.

I should have quoted you 3 times like his illiterate ass always does.

Speed limit IQ bottom feeding fans and alums.
    Not sure you should emphasize losing to Cal so much. For obvious reasons.

Breeze caused that fumble. Winners win.

DJ is DJ but I’m not sure I’m seeing the analysis in your take here. There are no heists in football. You win or you lose. Meat beat Pete. Repeat. Meat beat Pete. Twice.

As for talent, his recruiting makes him hardly have to apologize for inheriting some good players. He inherited a mess no matter how many times doogs want to move the goal posts.

But he has a challenge now . He has to develop a QB for next season because Shough ain’t it. We shall see how that goes.

Noted Duck Honk out.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    haie said:

We have almost the entire Cardinal secondary and Miami backfield filled with our players from the last 4 years.

Maybe shut the fuck up.

Lulz