Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cristobal spotted at Auburn airport

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,982
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What are the odds Oregon hires Sark?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    lil mook is your source??!1
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Emoterman said:

ntxduck said:

This board seems awfully excited about a rival coach potentially leaving who also apparently sucks

The locals will say any outcome is great for UW.
    Cristobal leaves: program instability, recruiting class gone, etc.
    Cristobal stays: Oregon overpaid for his meaty tits and recruiting sizzle, he sucks, so on.

Something tells me that they would be a lot happier if he gone. The rash Cristobal hire didn’t go like they hoped it would. The meticulous Jimmying has brought a division title in just one year, but the writing is on the wall for what it will look like for both programs in a few years.
    I want him gone for Quoock meltdowns on twitter.
    Meltdowns bring a type of joy that is fleeting. Wins and losses, those stick around for however long you care.
    One need not wholly eschew smoking crack because its pleasures are transient. Why begrudge a doog his simple pleasures?
    I think I like crack as much or more so than everyone here, I truly appreciated it in my younger years. But it’s a perfect example of what I meant; the best crack you’ll ever smoke is the first crack you’ll ever smoke, second is second, third is third, fourth is whenever you figure out you can smoke and fuck simultaneously.
  • Options
    Doogstone said:

ntxduck said:

This board seems awfully excited about a rival coach potentially leaving who also apparently sucks

Cristobal stays: Oregon overpaid for his meaty tits and recruiting sizzle, he sucks, so on.

Something tells me that they would be a lot happier if he gone. The rash Cristobal hire didn’t go like they hoped it would. The meticulous Jimmying has brought a division title in just one year, but the writing is on the wall for what it will look like for both programs in a few years.
    Meltdowns bring a type of joy that is fleeting. Wins and losses, those stick around for however long you care.
    I don't think I've ever seen @RatherBeBrewing bordering on angry before. He'll extend and you'll be happy. Buck up.
    Nah, not even close. I wouldn’t get angry over Cristobal.

Unless Cristobal gets a job at Olive Garden, my girlfriend wants me to pick up that gross shit on the way home and Cristobal forgets to put the lid on the soup, it spills on me while the bag is being handed through the window, and I have to get out not the car covered in fucking minestrone in 42 degree weather, and then wait another 25 minutes because that’s how long it takes to mix noodles with sauce. Plus, Cristobal then forgets she wanted vegetables instead of whatever disgusting invertebrates they try to pass as of as shrimp. Then, in this totally hypothetical scenario, I would be angry. That, and if he kicks a field goal on fourth and goal again.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sources said:

Don't know about you guys, but I can't name a time where Lil Mook has been wrong
    Will Auburn allow Mario to finish out the season at Oregon, reveling in the sizzling FREE PUB of the P12 CCG and a bowl game?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing Duck legend Mark Helfrich is READY TO GO
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sources said:

I'm hearing Duck legend Mark Helfrich is READY TO GO

Tanned, rested, and ready?
  • Options
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

ntxduck said:

One need not wholly eschew smoking crack because its pleasures are transient. Why begrudge a doog his simple pleasures?
    I think I like crack as much or more so than everyone here, I truly appreciated it in my younger years. But it’s a perfect example of what I meant; the best crack you’ll ever smoke is the first crack you’ll ever smoke, second is second, third is third, fourth is whenever you figure out you can smoke and fuck simultaneously.
    It's almost as though, as a fellow crack enthusiast, I picked that example intentionally. It seems, then, that you of all people should understand the inexorable draw of cheap thrills, and not begrudge we lowly doogs this morsel of pleasure in an existence wrought of pain-buttressed misery.

Well, and are you really sure you think Mario is THE MAN? If not, doubling down on him isn't tactically ideal; but maybe uncle Phil's largesse renders it moot, and Oregon is incapable of being hobbled by poor decisions.
    I appreciate you using examples I can understand, you’re a pal. I’m hoping the point wasn’t lost on the younger generation, who’ve grown up with overpriced and under potent cocaine products,

I’m on the record as not being sure if Mario is THE man. It’s a maybe so far, which is better than a no. He’s also shown that his ceiling could be very high, we just don’t know about the floor. It can hobble the program if he’s not it, but I don’t think it would be for too long. Much like crack, when you’re used to success and want more you don’t care about the consequences.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

Sources said:

lawsandl said:

Cristobal is getting started here. If he lands another top 10 class, it will turn into a cakewalk. He has a better shot at the playoffs at Oregon. It’s once he gets there.

Tell me about all the DTs he's recruited to help beat OSU and Cal
    PAC 12 spotting sealed the deal against OSU.

Seriously, Oregon isn’t recruiting poorly at DT. The young ones are actually playing better.
    I laughed.
    You can find it funny. Kristian Williams, Keyon Ware Hudson and Brandon Dorlus are all in the rotation. Swinson from last class is on the field. Jake Shipley and Jaylen Smith should contribute next year.

There isn’t a lot I am hearing on Afaese and Jones.

Poti probably gets pushed out.
    LOL
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

Bread said:

What are the odds Oregon hires Sark?

Zero. Because I think God hates me.

They'll hire Urbs and buttfuck us? for the next howeverlonghesthere. And then I'll die.
    If Mario left, Oregon would only go after Wilcox to make sure they get a guy who doesn’t abandon them again. And go 8-4 for a decade
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,723
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Days since that team up north beat Oregon