Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SCOTUS throws out Texas BS case

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Was democracy destroyed?

I’ve barely followed this case. However this destroying democracy narrative is limpdicked AF. Destroying democracy is rolling in the tanks, not going to court.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,520 Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Commies cheering election fraud. Who'd have guessed?

Old Slow Joe ain't president yet. May be in jail before the 21st. You know who get to be president then?

This lawsuit had nothing to do about fraud. It was about the GOP placating a sore loser because they're terrified of his base.
    It has everything to do with fraud along with Equal Protection and votes being invalidated by unconstitutional ballots in PA.
    SCOTUS didn't see any fraud. Are Kavanaugh, Gorsuch, and ACB on the take too?
    “They didn’t say they didn’t see fraud. It’s about what they didn’t say. Them not saying there’s fraud means there must be fraud.”

-2 on this bored and a vocal minority in the country.
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    edited December 2020
    Sledog said:

Commies cheering election fraud. Drump Tard Dumbfucks confused about how the law and Constitution work. Who'd have guessed?

FIFY
  • HairyBallsDawgHairyBallsDawg Member Posts: 1,030
    edited December 2020
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Old Slow Joe ain't president yet. May be in jail before the 21st. You know who get to be president then?

This lawsuit had nothing to do about fraud. It was about the GOP placating a sore loser because they're terrified of his base.
    No it's about ballots that were not in compliance with the states constitution or laws. Those damn laws!
    The 9 highest judges in the nation just disagreed with you.

But continue to act like a dumbfuck.

Unless it isn't an act?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,096 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

It has everything to do with fraud along with Equal Protection and votes being invalidated by unconstitutional ballots in PA.
    “They didn’t say they didn’t see fraud. It’s about what they didn’t say. Them not saying there’s fraud means there must be fraud.”

They ruled they didn't have standing. They didn't have legal standing to be a victim of the unconstitutional actions.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

No it's about ballots that were not in compliance with the states constitution or laws. Those damn laws!
    The 9 highest judges in the nation just disagreed with you.

But continue to act like a dumbfuck.

Unless it isn't an act?
    Soy boy. Standing is about who can and can't bring the case. Nothing else.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,944 Founders Club
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sounds exactly like “Trump wasn’t exonerated by Mueller” because they can’t prove he didn’t steal the 2016 election with Putin. Fraud happened in this election, that’s already been proven.

You Leftist morons can’t remember yesterday, let alone two years ago.
    edited December 2020

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sounds exactly like “Trump wasn’t exonerated by Mueller” because they can’t prove he didn’t steal the 2016 election with Putin. Fraud happened in this election, that’s already been proven.

I’m not a leftist, but ok.

Did fraud happen? Sure, maybe, it should absolutely be prosecuted if so. Was it massively wide scale and tip the election? Seems unlikely and hasn’t been proven anywhere but in press conferences. That’s not a court. He has every right to keep trying though.

But this is grief and I get how people deal with it.
    Sledog said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

They ruled they didn't have standing. They didn't have legal standing to be a victim of the unconstitutional actions.
    This might be salt in the wound for you at this point, but they would have rejected the relief they sought as well, probably quite soundly in fact.

You may think differently, but that’s expected. The Twitter news feeds no one has heard of and GatewayPundits etc will try to explain it the same way.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Did fraud happen? Sure, maybe, it should absolutely be prosecuted if so. Was it massively wide scale and tip the election? Seems unlikely and hasn’t been proven anywhere but in press conferences. That’s not a court. He has every right to keep trying though.

Texas GOP is dealing with it really well
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,707

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Jesus, talk about a meltdown, Texas GOP wants to secede. The problem is a civil war would be more like Rawanda since the "tribes" are not really so separated.
    AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Jesus, talk about a meltdown, Texas GOP wants to secede. The problem is a civil war would be more like Rawanda since the "tribes" are not really so separated.
    Civil war is a possibility the problem is 68% of the country thinks the election was stolen according to the last pole. I don't think that leaves many on the thieves side.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Sledog said:

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Civil war is a possibility the problem is 68% of the country thinks the election was stolen according to the last pole. I don't think that leaves many on the thieves side.
    Sure, kook.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

AOG said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

Sledog said:

Sure, kook.
    You fringe ejection fraud deniers are funny.
    SCOTUS denied on standing, not merit.

Can be filed at a lower federal court.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

There's that false hope I love to see. I'm sure this will end up working in your favor. Keep believing!
    edited December 2020

There's that false hope I love to see. I'm sure this will end up working in your favor. Keep believing!
    Where did I give my opinion. I posted a fact.

I’ve always said Biden is going to be inaugurated. I just like how the Left is now fine with holding elections in secret, Chavez and Saddam style. Get your corruption out on the open like real authoritarians. Covid policies rewarding some and punishing others has shown that as well as anything in my life. Congrats on being a lemming.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Where it also has no standing.

But it is another opportunity to lose and get his nuthuggers to send in more money.
    dflea said:

Where it also has no standing.

But it is another opportunity to lose and get his nuthuggers to send in more money.
    True. I’m just posting that yet again, @insinceredawg jumps in immediately and only gives half the story. It’s a pattern for dumb, emotion-driven people like you and ID.